Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Should I Stick To Computer Science Or Move To Medicine? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Should I Stick To Computer Science Or Move To Medicine? (484 Views)

Science Or Art Which Is Better Www.ultimatenewz.com.ng / Computer Programmer With A Degree In Computer Science Education? / Road Directions From Lekki To Idumota, And To Computer Village Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stick To Computer Science Or Move To Medicine? by Zaks0n(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hey Nairalanders, my name is Zakariya AbdulHameed, I just concluded my first year in my quest to acquire a B.SC Computer Science. After the results came out, I got a message from my School asking me if I will like to switch to Medicine (MBBS) because my school just started the Department and if I agree we (me and other few folks that also received the message) will be the pioneer in the department. So I am seeking for your advice, should I continue with my Computer Science or accept the offer and move to MBBS. (Note that I'm going to be given 200 level in the MBBS)

Regards;
Zakson.
Re: Should I Stick To Computer Science Or Move To Medicine? by dulux07(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
D decision is urs. Wch do u prefer. At lis der is a particular reason u chose computer science in d first place.
Re: Should I Stick To Computer Science Or Move To Medicine? by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls continue wit ur computer science.. Unless u r sure dat d school will gv u first class in d medicine dey want u to be a pioneer!
Re: Should I Stick To Computer Science Or Move To Medicine? by Theyveedo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
If u think u can handle it den change right away. Medicine will profit u more in future.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Delete/remove My Tread Permanently! / Would You Donate Your Sperm For Iphone6 ?? / Saraki: Time To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.