Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY (34610 Views)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Shoes Closet - See How Plenty Her Shoes Are / Iyabo Ojo Vs. Toke Makinwa:who Wore"butterfly Shoes" Better??? (photos) / Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Body In Bra In A Beach In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Ebal: 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes as She Goes Shopping in New York
On Air Personality, Toke Makinwa went Shopping at Saks Fifth Avenue, InterContinental New York Times Square, Madison Square Garden and later played basketball and dine with friends at Clyde Frazier's Wine and Dine New york.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2015/09/toke-makinwa-flaunts-he-new-acquired.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by HungerBAD: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Can she afford the shoe? Yes.

Did she buy this one in the Picture? No.

So she told her friend, take me a pic while I try the shoe.

So, she should have shown us the pants, brassiere and pampers she bought for her monthly flow too, so we can keep up with all the intimate details of her life.

Silly woman.

You are busy flashing a shoe, the serious ones are home, making their homes work.

No wonder on your last shoe flashing trip, you came back to meet a pregnant woman for your husband.

171 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by fergus0n: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Soon NL will be postinq da shits of celebs. Am walkinq away!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by powerfulsettingz: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
oya make she dey fly na en remain now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by btwo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abeg hw I go take change my moniker.
Cc: ishilove lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Abbeyme: 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
How much that cost her purse??

Its the cost that matters for now sad

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by ThePeacemaker(m): 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Her hubby nko? She"s Lookinq briqhter than her future Why my nokia torchliqht dae last pass all these celebs marriaqe?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by hensben(m): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by mznuez(f): 9:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
Will it fly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by lifezone247(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
All I see is people chilling, in a beautiful and nice shopping mall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Aminat508(f): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Lovexme(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Looks like the female version of the shoe used in "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief". Only difference is this one is flightless.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by free2ryhme: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Shopping to impress who grin

The next man that will UAC: Use And Condemn

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by adebayo201: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Adebayo flaunts his old acquired Italian black shoe...

undecided

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by free2ryhme: 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
She travelled to see her therapist to help with the melodrama

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by kennyddonn(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
has she stopped being a presenter..
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by EmagNig(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
can the shoe fly her back to Nigeria?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Demmocrats(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Viktor1983(m): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=20pt]K[/size]
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by LMAyedun(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
What's this doing on frontpage..??

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by afuye(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hi

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by misspicy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by NaLaugh: 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
Oh Nairaland. How the mighty have fallen. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by mznuez(f): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
Y the flaunting its just 8k

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Ilekeh(f): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
I prefer spending my money on electronics and video games.

Not saying I don't buy shoes/clothes, but dang, not that expensive shoit.

She looks gorgeous.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by lonelydora: 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
I pity anyone that will be behind this woman in any queue like MTN SIM registration or BVN registration. You will injure your legs tire.

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
I don't know if this is the original but I got myself something like this from Ali Express for 6000naira.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
rock it gal

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by adebayo201: 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abbeyme:
How much that cost her purse??

Its the cost that matters for now sad

sad shocked >sad
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by veekid(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
that is it
Re: Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New Acquired Butterfly Shoes As She Goes Shopping In NY by Ilekeh(f): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
I don't know if this is the original but I got myself something like this from Ali Express for 6000naira.

If she's shopping in that mall, it's real.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi And Femi Ajayi White Wedding Photos / Christian Obodo Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / EndSars Protesters In Lagos Dance To Davido's FEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.