Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Jesus Is Not God The Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Not God The Father (311 Views)

"Jesus Is" By Clayton Jennings. Spoken Word Lyrics. / Do You Have Any Questions About God , The Bible Or Christianity? Bring Them Here / The Father Of Jesus Is The Only True God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not God The Father by cosiocan(m): 9:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
The Resurrected Jesus said to Mary, "Don't hold me, for I haven't yet ascended to my Father; but go to my brothers, and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, ◄to my God and your God.'"►
(John 20:17)

(Observe!!! That Christ himself affirms that God the Father was "His Father" and "His God"wink

Therefore, Christ Jesus is not God the Father!

For there is one God: the Father ◄"who is the Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.”► and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus,
◄ 1 Timothy 2:5 (Ephesians 4:6)►

«NOTICE!!! That God is One Person: The Father»

And there is none other God but one; The Father►
For even if there are so called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as there are many so-called gods and lords),
Yet to us there is one God; The Father, of whom are all things, and we for him;
And one Lord, Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we through Him.
(1Corinthians 8:5-6).

◄AND AS GOD THE FATHER HAD LIFE IN HIMSELF, SO HAD HE GIVEN TO THE SON JESUS CHRIST {through the Holy Ghost} TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF.
◄John 5:26)

◄"Now the Lord Jesus Christ is that Holy Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty"►. And if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
◄2 Corinthians 3:16-17). (Roman 8:9).
« NOTICE, THAT THE HOLY GHOST IS CHRIST IN YOU»

(1) (Reply)

13th Night Of Answers. / Confronting Goliaths / The Awakening (cont’d)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.