Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,531 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol (1215 Views)

Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo) / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Photos / Victoria Kimani - I Refused To Give Future My Number, Yrs Later He Became Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol by 9gofficial: 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2015

Kenyan songstress Victoria Kimaniis undoubtedly one of the S3xiest African female musicians .The Chocolate City act affirms this by saying she is proud of being a S3x symbol.In a chat with Saturday Beats, she said
“I don’t think it is a bad thing to be a S3x symbol. My feminist side is very proud of being a S3x symbol. I should not apologise for being S3xy. I try my best to be myself, I express myself in the best way I can so if people see me and say that I am selling S3x or the idea of S3x, I think it is the person’s problem and not mine,” she said.

SEE FULL PHOTOS HERE
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol by sinaj(f): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
B
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol by IamRespected: 11:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
The lady above me, sinaj love I have missed you cheesy Back to the topic, in dj shabsy voice craze dy worry them.....
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol by Airforce1(m): 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
Madt Love Victòria kiss kiss
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol by sinaj(f): 2:54am On Sep 14, 2015
IamRespected:
The lady above me, sinaj love I have missed you cheesy
Back to the topic, in dj shabsy voice craze dy worry them.....

smiley kiss
Re: Victoria Kimani: I Am Proud To Be A S*x Symbol by Kendrick212: 4:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
ok ooo

(1) (Reply)

HEADIES 2015! Who Do You Think Will Win Artiste Of The Year&next Rated Artiste? / Mercy Aigbe And Her Sunday Photos (adorable One) / DOWNLOAD: Make You Mine – Wande Coal Ft 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.