Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Need Help Finding An Inventory Control And Management Software - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Help Finding An Inventory Control And Management Software (309 Views)

Finding An Online Course / Robust Sales/inventory Management System For Supermarket, Stores, Pharmacy,e.t.c / Finding An Internet Service That Really Keeps You Happy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help Finding An Inventory Control And Management Software by Noctis(m): 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hi all. I need help finding an Inventory control and management software that checks the following boxes listed in order of priority:

-Synchronizes across various stores in the country

-Three User Levels, a local user restricted to viewing local inventory only, a local administrator to view and edit local inventory and view global inventory, and a master admin to view and edit across all stores.

-Reorder level alert

-Keeps contact list of buyers, suppliers and receipts and contacts suppliers at reorder level

-Prints receipts

-Good technical support

-Incorporates POS and Bar code scanner.

-Reasonably affordable

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Need Help Finding An Inventory Control And Management Software by bot101(m): 12:08am On Sep 14, 2015
I and a group of my friends who are also nairalanders and programmers are willing to take on this project. If you are interested, you can contact me via this number for more info. whatsapp or call: 07037223597
Re: Need Help Finding An Inventory Control And Management Software by Noctis(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2015
Will do. I'll call or text later today.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Me For Your House Paintings. / Avaliable Lpfo / How To Generate Money Making Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.