Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Spells To Get Any Of Your Problems Sorted Out . - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Spells To Get Any Of Your Problems Sorted Out . (443 Views)

Spells To Get Child For Childless Couples / How Do I Make My Wife Understand My Pains During My High BP Spells / When You Share Your Problems On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spells To Get Any Of Your Problems Sorted Out . by amberT: 1:22am On Sep 14, 2015
If you are reading this and you still skeptical about enchantment power mostly that of the enchanter Akpe Osilama then maybe this will help you see and know all there is to know about enchanting powers and Akpe Osilama. I was a member of one of the strongest d**gs group over here in Brasil and i was not just a member i was in the circle of trust of the Don that means i was one of the top men that take charge of operations from a**a***ation to d**gs export . Some where along the line like every other man i thought i had enough of all i was involved in but there was no going out of what i enter and so i and my family was marked for d**th by the Don and only Akpe Osilama could help me. I was stone hearted and selfish i thought only about my interest that of the d**g group. I was nicked named pedra do coração commando. I was the best at what i did and the Don hoped that i was going to run all this along side his son also my best friend when he was gone. No job under our command ever went wrong. Then i thought i had it all, i was living the live i always wanted sport cars, nice house pretty senoritas, parties, d**gs, g**s you name it i had it all. I was married with two boys looking up to me wanting to be like their father not knowing what i was and all i have been doing to. But things changed and i do not mean with my family i mean the Don son was k**led by a rival group and w*r broke out there was a lot of k**ling mostly in Venezuela were he was ki**led we barely made i out there was no leaving Brasil or Venezuela for any of us d**th was the only way out. Good men were lost sons and daugthers were left with no father and wife with no husband some d**d along with their entire family other were j**led and nothing was done about it. I got to realize how pointless all the k**ling was all in the name of one person. I wished then i had no family to think about but i did i had my two brothers and their families and of course my family also i was to flee with them all but just like the rest that d**d trying to avoid losing so much i was also marked for d**th. I led a lot of operation to go after men and their families that wanted to leave the d**g group so it was only right to say karma caught up with me. The eyes of all the cities here were on me i had no were to go that they could not find me all i could do was to go into hiding with my family. I lost my brother and their family to the madness. My wife could hardly look at me when she learnt what i was i knew if she and our boys were not going to tag with me she would had left me if there was a way out. I also lost all my trusted men as they tried to find a way out for me. It was nothing like the movies were you get angry and go after the Don no, any site of me would have been my d**th i saw no way out of the mess i got my family in . It was in that dark time i reach out to Akpe Osilama with this email address i saw on line that is chiefpriestakpeosilamaspellcast “at” “yahoo” “dot” “com” but in the right email format i then told him about my life, what i had done and how i wanted end my relationship with the d**g and how my wife was going wanted to leave me because of my life style even when i was don with it. He promised to get me and my family out of my hell and make my wife stay after we were free. I was told to provide a list of materials needed for the enchantment he was going to do for me to set me free for my d**g and also i was to get him to Brasil and Venezuela were he was going to carry out the enchantment process. I was lucky i knew people that could make it happen. On his arrival, he completed the enchantment process and gave me items i am not to say to burial at at two location in Brasil and also in Venezuela. That was the hardest part but i found a way and just after i carried out his instruction all those that were after me and my family could recognize us anymore or pay attention to what ever we did it was like we had new identities and new lives he also helped me make my wife stay with me i told him all this to do for me by making us invincible to those after us. this did not just happy yesterday its been his way for a long while now.,, When you contact him for help just follow all he ask you to do and you will get solution to any problem you are into.

(1) (Reply)

Essence Of Family Tourism / Christmas Hampers / Do You Know You Can Live Your Life Until The Day You Die & Not Have A New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.