Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Aba Half Marathon Kicks Off 20th December - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Aba Half Marathon Kicks Off 20th December (1254 Views)

Win A N1.5million Record Deal (till Jan 20th, 2018) / Music Seminar At Mikado Music Academy Kicks Off Tomorrow / Nairalander 'gavdee' Kicks Of His Music Career With Stunning Promo Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Half Marathon Kicks Off 20th December by NeedYou(m): 2:53am On Sep 14, 2015
My Fellas and my honorable readers, I'm privilege to bring you this lovely tune.
It has been nominated already for the tournament among other theme tunes.
I never planned to do this... I was moved.
Lo and behold! It's gaining massive acceptance.
Just wanna share it with you.
I'm certain you'd love it to the brim. Good value for your Mb (esp the inhabitants in A.B.A metroplis)

Download and share
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7b9429ab

Happy New week and one love

Re: Aba Half Marathon Kicks Off 20th December by henry255: 2:59am On Sep 14, 2015
Wow! Was this really done by an aba artiste?
I'm amazed. Nice tune indeed. Love it.
Wish u the best bro.
Pls drop ur contact

1 Like

Re: Aba Half Marathon Kicks Off 20th December by NeedYou(m): 3:40am On Sep 14, 2015
@sleeknick
Thanks for your comment but I want to correct your notion. Although you said it lacks the vibe to qualify for a theme song as it didn't lift your spirit. Hope i'm right?
Now if you had followed last year's competition, you'd discover that even the winner did an acapella song, the 1st runner up did a reggae. In the area of rhyme, it is not a criteria that every song must have rhymes in theme altho u were not attentive, there are some element of rhymes and rythm in them.
Lastly, it sounds like an advert to you lol. Well noted but those are the required words for a theme song.

Thanks a lot broda. Wish you Grace in your job hunt
Re: Aba Half Marathon Kicks Off 20th December by sleeknick: 3:55am On Sep 14, 2015
NeedYou:
@sleeknick
Thanks for your comment but I want to correct your notion. Although you said it lacks the vibe to qualify for a theme song as it didn't lift your spirit. Hope i'm right?
Now if you had followed last year's competition, you'd discover that even the winner did an acapella song, the 1st runner up did a reggae. In the area of rhyme, it is not a criteria that every song must have rhymes in theme altho u were not attentive, there are some element of rhymes and rythm in them.
Lastly, it sounds like an advert to you lol. Well noted but those are the required words for a theme song.

Thanks a lot broda. Wish you Grace in your job hunt

Well thanks, i know what i meant wen i said it sounds like a jingle. Pls try and download theme songs from olympics, world cup, and so on and then observe the elements of the songs. Ur theme song should be able to last a life time. U shouldn't have added the date on the song. And the way you switch tempos within d song made it sound amateur. Am not condemning your effort oh. But if i was to judge, those are the things i would observe. I would really love you to win it. U can start creating a back up theme song. And do certain adjustments am telling you, with a lil correction this ur theme song would b a bang! Include some element of some local african sounds in the beat . I would prefer u make a beat that sounds like these south african zulu kind of sound...if you know what i mean. With ululations and soft bass of native drums and a bass rythm background. I wish you could understand what i mean sha.
Re: Aba Half Marathon Kicks Off 20th December by henry255: 4:10am On Sep 14, 2015
sleeknick:

Well thanks, i know what i meant wen i said it sounds like a jingle. Pls try and download theme songs from olympics, world cup, and so on and then observe the elements of the songs. Ur theme song should be able to last a life time. U shouldn't have added the date on the song. And the way you switch tempos within d song made it sound amateur. Am not condemning your effort oh. But if i was to judge, those are the things i would observe. I would really love you to win it. U can start creating a back up theme song. And do certain adjustments am telling you, with a lil correction this ur theme song would b a bang! Include some element of some local african sounds in the beat . I would prefer u make a beat that sounds like these south african zulu kind of sound...if you know what i mean. With ululations and soft bass of native drums and a bass rythm background. I wish you could understand what i mean sha.

Nawa ooh! You have offensive post. I can tell you that that song has qualified itself for the purpose for which it was made for.
Speaking about tempo you emphasized on. I'd to play back repeatedly to pick out your points. But obviously I didn't notice any tempo variation rather all I discovered was a switch in the 2nd verse which I believe he was trying to spice up the song via high pitch modulations.
Mind you, this is a competition organized by a radio station that wants to gain global recognition and promote marathon,thats why the singer pointed specifically on the date.

(1) (Reply)

List Of All The Musicians In Nigeria – Nigerian Music Artists / Dede Rocs Out With A Fresh Hip-hop Sound Titled Soro-soro / Rappers Who Took Rap Beef To The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.