Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Infinix ZERO 2 Android 5.1 Lollipop Official - Screenshots And How To Upgrade - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix ZERO 2 Android 5.1 Lollipop Official - Screenshots And How To Upgrade (6159 Views)

9mobile Launches N14,000 Rhino 2 Android Phone / How To Root Infinix Hot Note X551 Android 5.1 Lollipop / Android 5.1 Lollipop Update Now Available For Infinix Hot Note X551 (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix ZERO 2 Android 5.1 Lollipop Official - Screenshots And How To Upgrade by jimfend: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Infinix mobility have released Infinix ZERO 2 Lollipop Official 1.0 Version. I just downloaded and flashed the update, and here in this discussion, I want to share with you how I upgraded and some of the screenshots of my upgraded Infinix zero 2.

For more screenshoots and how to upgrade please check http://viewslog.com/discussion/193/infinix-zero-2-android-5-1-lollipop-officially-released-screenshots-and-how-to-upgrade
Re: Infinix ZERO 2 Android 5.1 Lollipop Official - Screenshots And How To Upgrade by Fran6u: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2015
Share the download link also..

1 Like

Re: Infinix ZERO 2 Android 5.1 Lollipop Official - Screenshots And How To Upgrade by lordmade2(f): 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
cheesy yeah there is a new boss in town that doubles your data unlimitedly works like magic on all android phones don't dull this is a good news and android has come to stay I don't want to brag about my data usage because I know they will hide the post most of us knows this VPN and it has come to save all android internet users no more worries about data
If you need the VPN just ask me and I will show it to you for free without money yes I'm giving it out for free As a gift to celebrate this Independence day mind you I'm straight forward once I see your Hello, Hi, Good day etc I will just send it to you remember not to eat alone also share it with your friends cool
Whatsapp for it 08099009565 don't dull
Re: Infinix ZERO 2 Android 5.1 Lollipop Official - Screenshots And How To Upgrade by madjnr: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
lordmade2:
cheesy yeah there is a new boss in town that doubles your data unlimitedly works like magic on all android phones don't dull this is a good news and android has come to stay I don't want to brag about my data usage because I know they will hide the post most of us knows this VPN and it has come to save all android internet users no more worries about data
If you need the VPN just ask me and I will show it to you for free without money yes I'm giving it out for free As a gift to celebrate this Independence day mind you I'm straight forward once I see your Hello, Hi, Good day etc I will just send it to you remember not to eat alone also share it with your friends cool
Whatsapp for it 08099009565 don't dull
You're in every thread... Are you okay ?

(1) (Reply)

Glo Network Is Finally Back (Photos) / Tecno Camon Cx Air Screen Broken(carlcare Free Repair) / Who Has The Best Looking Typing App? Check Mine Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.