Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. (1303 Views)

Nassarawa State Corpers Batch B 2015, Let's Meet Here / Ogun State Batch B 2015 REPORT HERE / Ebonyi State Corpers Batch B 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by cdsloane(m): 7:23am On Sep 14, 2015
A
Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by anuma1(m): 7:25am On Sep 14, 2015
only your name can shut down the system
Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by RemyMartins(m): 7:37am On Sep 14, 2015
cdsloane:
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is Isiaka Olaide Saidi, I am a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo state and a prospective corps member of Bacth B 2015.

It is unfortunate that i have been unable to create a user account or proceed with my registration as i am stucked on the user account creation page, precisely the pre-payment page as it indicates as follows, 'No details found. Please confirm that your details are correct. Ensure your school provided correct details'

My details on the senate approved list are correct. However the status on the senate approved list indicates as follows: 'Matric no. in use (Login using your email and Password) by Alli Selimat Bidemi(oladimejiselimat@gmail.com)'

I have contacted the Student affairs department of my institution. The student affairs officer has informed me that my details on the senate approved list which was uploaded to the NYSC portal are correct and the error can only be fixed by NYSC.

Note, I have contacted NYSC via the various support channels provided and no response has been received yet

I have also contacted Alli Selimat Bidemi, whose Matric no is 080301022 and a member of Batch A 2015, currently serving.

I have never registered on the NYSC portal nor asked anybody to do so on my behalf.

My Details are listed as follows:

Institution: Adekunle Ajasin University
Matric no: 080301035
Jamb Reg No: 82974544JG
Surname: Isiaka
Other names: Olaide Saidi
Date of birth: 23 March 1989
Date of graduation: 03/18/2014
Phone no: 08061324755
E-mail: isiaka.saidi@gmail.com

Please I'm open to options, suggestions and advice as I am running out of time.

Attached are screenshots of the Senate Approved list showing my details and the user account creation page showing the error message.

your account probably would have been set up by you. I suggest u goto the change password section input ur details I.e
phn number you used to create the acct
answer ur security question
e.t.c.
after changing ur pwd try relogging in again with ur new pwd.

Hope that helps.
Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by cdsloane(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2015
I have never set up an account. Nevertheless, I tried your suggestion and it came up with no details which shows i dont have an account.
Thank you for your help sir.

RemyMartins:

your account probably would have been set up by you. I suggest u goto the change password section input ur details I.e
e.t.c.

Hope that helps.
Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by Brigsiano(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2015
RemyMartins:

e.t.c.

Hope that helps.
ars, she registered last year but didn't go for it and now she is trying to do validation but no place for her to fix in her marriage certificate. Please we need instant help.
Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by Brigsiano(m): 11:07am On Sep 14, 2015
RemyMartins:

e.t.c.

Hope that helps.

Please help my sister is almost shading tears, she registered last year but didn't go for it and now she is trying to do validation but no place for her to fix in her marriage certificate. Please we need instant help.
Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by Iwant2know: 3:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Can somebody help me: I successfully printed my green card but was not asked to choose a state. Also is it a must to scan a signature ?
Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by miccoy(m): 12:29am On Sep 16, 2015
cdsloane:
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is Isiaka Olaide Saidi, I am a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo state and a prospective corps member of Bacth B 2015.

It is unfortunate that i have been unable to create a user account or proceed with my registration as i am stucked on the user account creation page, precisely the pre-payment page as it indicates as follows, 'No details found. Please confirm that your details are correct. Ensure your school provided correct details'

My details on the senate approved list are correct. However the status on the senate approved list indicates as follows: 'Matric no. in use (Login using your email and Password) by Alli Selimat Bidemi(oladimejiselimat@gmail.com)'

I have contacted the Student affairs department of my institution. The student affairs officer has informed me that my details on the senate approved list which was uploaded to the NYSC portal are correct and the error can only be fixed by NYSC.

Note, I have contacted NYSC via the various support channels provided and no response has been received yet

I have also contacted Alli Selimat Bidemi, whose Matric no is 080301022 and a member of Batch A 2015, currently serving.

I have never registered on the NYSC portal nor asked anybody to do so on my behalf.

Please I'm open to options, suggestions and advice as I am running out of time.

Attached are screenshots of the Senate Approved list showing my details and the user account creation page showing the error message.

Try using her e-mail & password. Your matric number mighthave been wrongly attached to her datails.
Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by miccoy(m): 12:38am On Sep 16, 2015
Iwant2know:
Can somebody help me: I successfully printed my green card but was not asked to choose a state. Also is it a must to scan a signature ?

You weren't given a state to choose because you didn't fill in your datails properly; you didn't scan your signature( & i assume you omitted other requirements too) and that's why you asked here if it's a must to scan a signature.

1 Like

Re: Batch B 2015; Issues With Registration / Creation Of User Account. by bobestman(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2015
You are wasting your time.I have same prob and still registrd if not the age issue that preventd me from completing my registratn.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Female Corper Dies In Kogi Ahead Of 2019 Election / Nysc Batch A 2015 P.o.p / Nysc 2016 Batch A Stream 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.