Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,370 members, 7,829,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

SELFIE STICK WITH BLUETOOTH.compatible Wih Android and iphone Phones #1,500 - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SELFIE STICK WITH BLUETOOTH.compatible Wih Android and iphone Phones #1,500 (4965 Views)

LG Home Theater With Bluetooth And Seven Wireless Speaker / Cartoon Styled Selfie Stick With Bluetooth Available / SOLD SOLD:::::::::: Amazon Fire TV Streaming HDMI Media Player Stick With Remote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SELFIE STICK WITH BLUETOOTH.compatible Wih Android and iphone Phones #1,500 by mogreen22: 9:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
Got the bluetooth one last week. I must say it's the best so far, the fact that the Bluetooth remote control is detachable kudu makes me like it even more. It's different from the others. Now I can take snapshots at any angle in the room without touching my phone or the stick showing. Very good for people that dance. Also the customer service was really good. Nice ON3 mister
Re: SELFIE STICK WITH BLUETOOTH.compatible Wih Android and iphone Phones #1,500 by mayorall(m): 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
mogreen22:
Got the bluetooth one last week. I must say it's the best so far, the fact that the Bluetooth remote control is detachable kudu makes me like it even more. It's different from the others. Now I can take snapshots at any angle in the room without touching my phone or the stick showing. Very good for people that dance. Also the customer service was really good. Nice ON3 mister

Thanks and God bless you for your review sir.
Re: SELFIE STICK WITH BLUETOOTH.compatible Wih Android and iphone Phones #1,500 by mayorall(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
mayorall:

Thanks and God bless you for your review sir.
Re: SELFIE STICK WITH BLUETOOTH.compatible Wih Android and iphone Phones #1,500 by mayorall(m): 4:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thanks for your patronage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smart Tv Brand Suggestions? / London Used LG G3 For 23k With Warranty,call 08038940607 / Xiaomi Phones For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.