Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami (2577 Views)

Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo / Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body Wearing A Futuristic Shades (photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: Cossy Orjiakor, Eniola Badmus, Bimbo Thomas Need Breast Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by creebhills(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2015
If you got it, just flaunt it, is the perfect word to fits and describe this beautiful, sexy, bootilicous and curvaceous Nollywood actress,Bimbo Thomas has she is currently having the time of her life in Miami, Florida United States of America.

ALSO READ:How Marathon Sex with Drake and Super Inform Vinci Shattered Serena’s Grand Slam Calender year Title Dream

She posted pics of her and some friends hanging out in Bikini's at the Miami Beach see more photos below..

ARTICLE SOURCE:http://www./2015/09/nollywood-actress-bimbo-thomas-displays.html

Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by Emypresh(m): 10:19am On Sep 14, 2015
In an ANAMBRA's accent....... This is lobish. Should I lun?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by pyyxxaro: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2015
Wetin be this again lipsrsealed

I cover my eyes with the Blood of.................
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by MosakuAW(m): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2015
shocked Wetin be this

This sure looks like Hippopotamus.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by henribj(m): 10:42am On Sep 14, 2015
all i can say is the skin looks cleaner and fresher than some girls skin wey dey NL.
i won't mention names.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by Sijo01(f): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Watin be this again o embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by misspicy(f): 10:53am On Sep 14, 2015
Is she related to hippo family?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by Moneyab(m): 11:00am On Sep 14, 2015
Those fat thighs tho....that's a lot of meat.... kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by creebhills(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Wetin be this again lipsrsealed

I cover my eyes with the Blood of.................

with the blood of kini
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by creebhills(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2015
Moneyab:
Those fat thighs tho....that's a lot of meat.... kiss
hian, you dey hungry ni??
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by creebhills(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2015
henribj:
all i can say is the skin looks cleaner and fresher than some girls skin wey dey NL.
i won't mention names.
you dey fear ni
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by henribj(m): 11:31am On Sep 14, 2015
creebhills:

you dey fear ni

have you never heard? after God, fear woman.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by Moneyab(m): 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
creebhills:

hian, you dey hungry ni??
Yes...meat dey hungry me grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by 400billionman: 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
They are naked go abroad. They want everyone to see..
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by creebhills(m): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
400billionman:
They are naked go abroad. They want everyone to see..
i don't think am getting you at all
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by SAMBARRY: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Orobo cheesy

see belle grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
O'di egwu
Re: Nollywood Actress, Bimbo Thomas Displays Her Curvaceous Body,holidays In Miami by creebhills(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Stelvin101:
O'di egwu

embarassed wetin that one mean oo

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Replies Amber Rose:'If U Like Me,Please Let Me Know,I Am Here For U'(pic) / Pics: Linda Ikeji's Kid Brother, Peks, Poses In Front Of Sister's Mansion / Female Zimbabwe Police Officer's Shares Hot N U De Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.