Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,197 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:26 PM

Which countries will absorb us, if Nigeria was like Syria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which countries will absorb us, if Nigeria was like Syria? (610 Views)

The Pleasure Of Killing The 49 Victims Was Like Having Sex – Notorious Killer / ISIS Jihadists Behead Syrian Soldier After Attack On T4 Airbase In Syria (PHOTO) / Son Of Former Nigerian Chief Justice Uwais Who Joined ISIS Is Killed In Syria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which countries will absorb us, if Nigeria was like Syria? by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 14, 2015
I've been thinking lately about the Syrian refugees; the refugees have been seeking asylum in the West that created quota of 10000, 20000, etc. And despite all that, many are still 'permanent camp-less'. But I was also wondering that since refugees of Syria, a country that had 23m people have not been able to settle down and countries like Hungary is giving them a hard time, France wants none of them, Germany is complaining of migrant influx and bla bla bla, what would the fate of the 177m Nigerians be if there was a war? Remember the greater part of the world does not like us because of our skin, criminal activities, 'no to Homo', et al. Huh?
Re: Which countries will absorb us, if Nigeria was like Syria? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Sorry I posted it to crime section. There was no befitting section, so I had no choice
Re: Which countries will absorb us, if Nigeria was like Syria? by wilfredadahor: 11:10am On Sep 14, 2015
Tonto Dikeh to have a male bridesmaid for her white wedding?

Description

It seems so. The Actress revealed on Instagram that she’s been searching to see whether she can have a male bridesmaid. And she has named her bestie, fashion stylist – Swanky Jerry as the number one candidate.

continue reading from source and view more pictures http://trade./ads/tonto-dikeh-to-have-a-male-bridesmaid-for-her-white-wedding/

Re: Which countries will absorb us, if Nigeria was like Syria? by angiography(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Augusti:
Sorry I posted it to crime section. There was no befitting section, so I had no choice
take it to 'politics'
Re: Which countries will absorb us, if Nigeria was like Syria? by angiography(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Augusti:
don't u think 'politics section' will be more appropriate??...it's a verie good topic
Re: Which countries will absorb us, if Nigeria was like Syria? by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 16, 2015
angiography:

take it to 'politics'

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies After Bogus Surgeon Injected Silicon In His joystick / Armed Robbery Attack Ongoing At Agbara, Lagos / Aig Mbu On Nigeria Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.