Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,613 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Design A Super Catchy Poster And Win 8k - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Design A Super Catchy Poster And Win 8k (1094 Views)

Get a free business card design - Professional Logo Design service [Photos] / Design Your Poster And Flyers (cheap Price) Order Anywhere You Are. / Free Banner, Poster And Cover Designs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design A Super Catchy Poster And Win 8k by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ok guys, here's the thing. So I have a bet to win, and I'm pretty sure the other parties involved don't use Nairaland. I need someone to design me a super catchy A3 poster with the slogan
"for the best website experience, please call"

Please note that it should be something that can be seen while in traffic, and you're bored and look to the side, it'll catch your eye. The colours should pop!!!

Edit: Got some help with it. Thanks guys

(1) (Reply)

Video Editor / 3d Video Maker Needed / Ballpen Works In Progress / See Those Amazing Place You Will Wish You Know On Earth(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.