Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,427 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) (34684 Views)

2shotz Turns Photographer And Filmmaker In Texas, USA (Photos) / I Made A Huge Mistake Marrying The Wrong Woman-2shotz / What 2shotz' Wife Said In 2013 When Beverly Osu Said He Was A Woman-beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by tupacshakur(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
How is he sure the baby is his?
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by OLATOP15: 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
congrats to him
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by uzo4real(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
Then do the needful grin
tolexy007:
grin nice one, pikin dey hungry me too cheesy
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by ajibola11(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmmm....
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by tolexy007(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
uzo4real:
Then do the needful grin
bro, na those girls no cerious jooo
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by uzo4real(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Bros me and you know sey we know were to find dem serz babes...lol
tolexy007:

bro, na those girls no cerious jooo
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by eluquenson(m): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Umuna mo crooner lovely pics.
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by mhizzcutie(f): 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
juliusocean:
that's none of my business I just wan book my space
grin
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Missmossy(f): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Awww cheesy

The bond is strong!!!
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Gaucho(m): 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Blood is thicker than water. The.picture is awesome. Love that blend of family th error and son.
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by sobastical: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
saasala:
Is he still a musician?

He better find something more worthwhile doing to raise this little princess in the right way.

I don't think you know 2shot at all. .If you do you will rephrase your sentence sharply. he's parent are rich and he himself is into business and he's okay
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by tonididdy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
tolexy007:
grin nice one, pikin dey hungry me too cheesy
2ndead
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by tonididdy(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
I must be a daddy in 6mnths time...am crazy abt kids ....ahhhh so cuddily and tender haha
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by sunny3kng(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
njuwo:
134k fans facebook page for rent, the one on my signature. Interested?

Cost please ?
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by kestolove95(m): 2:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Biafra clan
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by pbs4real(m): 2:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Missmossy:
Awww cheesy

The bond is strong!!!
this ur smile ehn grin
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by sherif4owo(m): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
I love the picture!!
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Iffeoluwa(m): 3:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
So na now he con remember him get pikin?Correct ibo guy ;DSo na now he con remember him get pikin?Correct ibo guy
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by kensaki2015(m): 3:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who dey follow occupy d space.....
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Iamthoney(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:
Lol naija celebs all giving their kids dual citizenship, but 2shortz can't say he stayed without "firing any shot" while his wife was away grin
Bro easy ooo no go let him wife see ur comment cos she go start dey reason the same thing oooo
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Iamthoney(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
olajorn:
I love babies...wish I coluld have one soon kiss kiss
very easy...impregnate a girl and see her giving u a child/children in 9months time or better still go for artificial insemination in the end it will be a win-win situation for u
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by olajorn(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
Iamthoney:
very easy...impregnate a girl and see her giving u a child/children in 9months time or better still go for artificial insemination in the end it will be a win-win situation for u
see this man ooo...I tell u say I no know...Shey Na D only thing be that...wifing the mother,and fathering d child
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by efilefun(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
lol... at least she would have traveled 3 months before giving birth and extra 6 months making 9month... haba even a pregnant woman takes "servicing" till a certain period..lol
Iamthoney:
Bro easy ooo no go let him wife see ur comment cos she go start dey reason the same thing oooo
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Iamthoney(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
olajorn:
see this man ooo...I tell u say I no know...Shey Na D only thing be that...wifing the mother,and fathering d child
Be ready for that also if u really need a baby and if u are not, swiftly remove such thought from ur head
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Sammyblaq(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mr. Williams I see you...
#Umuahian
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by efilefun(m): 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
saasala:
Is he still a musician?

He better find something more worthwhile doing to raise this little princess in the right way.
Do you know how many shops this guy owns in Alaba Even in Iba Estate he owns some flats he rented out.

Note this was as far back as 2005 or so when his song with Biglo was still hot. He's surely gonna have lots of more investments
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Iamthoney(m): 3:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:
lol... at least she would have traveled 3 months before giving birth and extra 6 months making 9month... haba even a pregnant woman takes "servicing" till a certain period..lol
I am responsible for what I understood and u are responsible for what u say/type
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Bigdreams(m): 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nice picture. Very lovely.

Check my signature to learn how to setup your own bulk sms portal without any technical knowledge.
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by njuwo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
sunny3kng:

Cost please ?
10k a month.
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by kissty(f): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sunexy:
Why after 6 months??...has he bin in jail or did he travel?
may b d baby was born abroad, mother nd child returned to Nigeria after 6month.
Re: 2shotz Meets His Daughter 6 Months After She Was Born (photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality / RMD Carrying Mercy Johnson's Daughter / Anna Banner Stuns In New Photoshoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.