Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,253 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. (939 Views)

How To Use My Iphone To Recover A Lost Iphone -full Details / How To Recover A Deleted Whatsapp Message / How Can I Recover A Deleted Message On Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please fellow Nairalanders how can i recover a deleted document/folder on my Android phone. I dnt know what happened i can't find a Folder containing many documents on my phone again. Please anyone with Idea help its urgent.
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by funkyjms: 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
If you deleted the folder, you can make use of Diskdigger to recover it.
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
funkyjms:
If you deleted the folder, you can make use of Diskdigger to recover it.
how do get the disk digger. Is it an app?
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Please help me. Anyone with ideas . Please help. About 46 documents in the folder. Its very urgent.
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
i think u can't retrieve the folder tat was been deleted unless u have a back-up and it is sync on ur email add…are u using Samsung?
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 2:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
i think u can't retrieve the folder tat was been deleted unless u have a back-up and it is sync on ur email add…are u using Samsung?
i dnt use samsung. I think someone has posted how to recover files on this forum before.
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by abat4real37(f): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

i dnt use samsung. I think someone has posted how to recover files on this forum before.
search for the topic then
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

oohh i see…all i know is tat u can't recover the deleted files (music,pics,docs) if u dnt have back up & restore or an app tat customised for recovery...
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
abat4real37:
search for the topic then
cant find it. I feel like crying.
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by abat4real37(f): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

sorry, that's why you shouldn't ignore any informative topic
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by abat4real37(f): 2:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

maybe this can help

https://www.nairaland.com/1962532/how-recover-data-dead-broken#27373093
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by Excelboi(m): 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Was the file on ur SDcard? If yes, don't move anything to the SDcard at all. Remove it from the phone and quote me, we continue when you quote me...
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by funkyjms: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

how do get the disk digger. Is it an app?

http://dl.hiapphere.com/hiapphere/201508/com.defianttech.diskdiggerpro_1.0-pro-2015-06-28_HiAppHere_com.apk

After installation, open it and select the memory you want to scan
Then, click on scan device
A log will pop up, check all the options if all files were deleted, else select the type of file you wan' retrieve and click OK
After scanning, at the top left corner of your screen, check the box there to select all the files
At the bottom right corner, click "save local"
Then select any path you want to save the files

Hope this works.
You have to be smart doing this!
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by funkyjms: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
KashyBaby:
[s]i think u can't retrieve the folder tat was been deleted unless u have a back-up and it is sync on ur email add…are u using Samsung?[/s]

With Diskdigger, you can. I've retrieved files a lot' time.
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
funkyjms:

http://dl.hiapphere.com/hiapphere/201508/com.defianttech.diskdiggerpro_1.0-pro-2015-06-28_HiAppHere_com.apk

After installation, open it and select the memory you want to scan
Then, click on scan device
A log will pop up, check all the options if all files were deleted, else select the type of file you wan' retrieve and click OK
After scanning, at the top left corner of your screen, check the box there to select all the files
At the bottom right corner, click "save local"
Then select any path you want to save the files

Hope this works.
You have to be smart doing this!
thanks bt they said its for rooted phones though.
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Excelboi:
Was the file on ur SDcard? If yes, don't move anything to the SDcard at all. Remove it from the phone and quote me, we continue when you quote me...
i ve removed it
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by funkyjms: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

thanks bt they said its for rooted phones though.

If you can't root your phone, find a rooted phone and slot in the memory card.
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Excelboi:
Was the file on ur SDcard? If yes, don't move anything to the SDcard at all. Remove it from the phone and quote me, we continue when you
quote me...
please i ve quoted u o
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by MORNDEW(m): 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
funkyjms:

With Diskdigger, you can. I've retrieved files a lot' time.
its asking me to upgrade to disk digger pro
Re: How Can I Recover A Deleted Document From My Phone? Its Urgent. by Excelboi(m): 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
MORNDEW:

please i ve quoted u o
Do you have a system? Download the software called Recuva software and install it. Follow the instructions and make sure your memory card is detected by the system. From the software, select the removable card (your memory card) and start scan. It will show you your recent to old deleted files. Some may have been overwrited but I'm sure those documents of yours will be recoverable.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Get An Android Phone For My Fiance. / Help...my Hotspot And Wifi Is Not Working / Recover Lost Photos Data From Iphone After Ios 9 Jailbreaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.