Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) (2277 Views)

What is this world turning to??? Come in and see..... / Is Education Still The Bedrock Of The Nation’s Growth? / Nairaland Interschool Debate: TEAM1: Is Education a Right or a Privilege? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by jedidiah2801(m): 4:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
I was marking geography exam of senior secondary 2 of a state which is their promotion exam but conducted by the state. I saw this script and I paused. What is education turning to? who is at fault government or individual? what is the remedy?

Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by olowookerekemi(f): 4:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
this is serious oo
Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by dyadeleye(m): 4:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Baba God, where are u at??
End this world make all of us go reset!!!!...

1 Like

Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by jessejagga(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
mehn itz not time to start lookin 4 who to blame, the child no know book or do u want the teacher to tear his head nd put book? kids now are very lazy!

1 Like

Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by NifemiOlu(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmm
Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by jedidiah2801(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
jessejagga:
mehn itz not time to start lookin 4 who to blame, the child no know book or do u want the teacher to tear his head nd put book? kids now are very lazy!
the students were never taught Geography but the principal register it for them.
Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by jedidiah2801(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
olowookerekemi:
this is serious oo
very serious
Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by jessejagga(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
jedidiah2801:

the students were never taught Geography but the principal register it for them.
how sure are u I guess they dont teach em English too cause d person can't spell or make simple sentence!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by armadeo(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
jessejagga:
how sure are u I guess they dont teach em English too cause d person can't spell or make simple sentence!

A logical mind would have analysed the fluency of written English and maybe given the student some marks( not enough to pass though). This same logical mind would make sure this student fails looking at the written language.

My 2 cents

1 Like

Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by MrFlavvor(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
If I show you the junior WAEC way I mark you go laff die
Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by lilmax(m): 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Is the principal that register it for me cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Is Education Turning To?(check photo) by kika23(f): 1:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lmao...... You'd see scripts like this during NYSC if you'd serve as a teacher.... I enjoyed marking scripts like this...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

DID YOU APPLY FOR PLATINUM REASONING CONTEST? / Summary Of Sweet Sixteen Chapter 4 - The Gandhi Test - (audio Book) JAMB 2020 / Current National Common Entrance Cut-off Marks Of All States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.