Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Did You Know That Fluoride Causes Cancer??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Did You Know That Fluoride Causes Cancer??? (720 Views)

'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / "Doggy Style Causes Cancer & Stroke" – South Africa’s Health Minister, Motsoaled / Maybe You Should Stop Using That Fluoride Toothpaste. Use Neem Tree Bark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Fluoride Causes Cancer??? by linyberry(f): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT fluoride causes cancer when used for a prolonged period of time or when in excess...YES I SAID IT , WORSE OF ALL FLUORIDE IS A KEY AGENT USED IN ALL TOOTHPASTE EXCEPT ALOE TOOTH GEL... YES it prevents tooth decay but it also causes various problems as time goes on... but!!!!
.The good news is that there's a product without fluoride and is completely safe for u...Why don't you try forever ALOE TOOTH GEL!!!! its very affordable too..contact me on 07056312701 for your orders....YOU DESERVE THE BEST!!!!

Re: Did You Know That Fluoride Causes Cancer??? by linyberry(f): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
sorry !!! pics of the aloe gel here

Re: Did You Know That Fluoride Causes Cancer??? by freakthingz(m): 5:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Back to chewing stick things
grin grin

See how my teeth is shining
Re: Did You Know That Fluoride Causes Cancer??? by tforever(m): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
freakthingz:
Back to chewing stick things grin grin
See how my teeth is shining
hapi chewing
Re: Did You Know That Fluoride Causes Cancer??? by tforever(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2015
linyberry:
DID YOU KNOW THAT fluoride causes cancer when used for a prolonged period of time or when in excess...YES I SAID IT , WORSE OF ALL FLUORIDE IS A KEY AGENT USED IN ALL TOOTHPASTE EXCEPT ALOE TOOTH GEL... YES it prevents tooth decay but it also causes various problems as time goes on... but!!!!
.The good news is that there's a product without fluoride and is completely safe for u...Why don't you try forever ALOE TOOTH GEL!!!! its very affordable too..contact me on 07056312701 for your orders....YOU DESERVE THE BEST!!!!
do you stay in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease (cjd) / Myiasis-pls Beware Of This Disease That Affects Humans And Animals / Woman Delivers Baby From Four-year-old Pregnancy In Ogun(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.