Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17- Year-old Boy In UK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17- Year-old Boy In UK (435 Views)

Two Nigerians Die While Returning From A Nightclub In South Africa / Two Nigerians Jailed For £1m Phishing Scam In U.K. / Ghanaian Prostitutes On The Run Following The Murder Of Their Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17- Year-old Boy In UK by iamVirus(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
http:///two-nigerians-charged-with-the-murder-of-a-17-year-old-boy-in-uk/#sthash.FkPQhKwd.dpbs

[img]http:///wp-content/uploads/2015/09/32.jpg[/img]

Sodiq Adebayo, aged 22, Akeem Gbadamosi, 21
and
Eugene Ocran, 19, have been charged with the
murder of
17-year-old Marcel Addai. Marcel was stabbed
in the
chest on September 4 after being chased through
St John’s
Estate in Pitfield Street, Hoxton, London on Sept.
4. He
was pronounced dead at the scene. A 40-year-
old woman,
who did not want to be named, said she saw the
victim
being chased before falling to the ground as she
watched
from her nearby flat.
“There was a big chase,” she said. They ran
through the
estate, some on bikes, some on foot. By the end
of it when
he died there were about 15people around him.
I just heard
the screams, the cries – a primal scream of
death. I could
really hear it. I don’t know if it was one of his
friends
who realized that he was dead but it was the
most echoing,
crying noise”
Earlier statement from the Metropolitan Police
indicates
that Akeem Gbadamosi and Eugene Ocran were
charged on
Wednesday, September 9 and appeared in
custody at
Hendon Magistrates’ Court on Thursday, 10
September.
Sodiq Adebayo appeared in custody at Hendon
Magistrates’ Court on Saturday 12 September.

seun
lalasticlala
http:///two-nigerians-charged-with-the-murder-of-a-17-year-old-boy-in-uk
Re: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17- Year-old Boy In UK by northvietnam(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
was hoping to see an yebooo name but I saw ofe nmanu nmanu name whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. well na them job killing, ritual , juju tins since 1900 BC.

quote me and ko sheeeet ka tunder gba'gi jajaa.... ndiaraaaa
Re: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17- Year-old Boy In UK by marshalcarter: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kill'em back undecided
Re: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17- Year-old Boy In UK by Caseless: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Naija, it must be 'we'.
Re: Two Nigerians Charged With The Murder Of A 17- Year-old Boy In UK by enoqueen: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Why cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerians Remanded To Prison In UK For The Murder Of 17yrs Old / Nigerian Army Accuses Borno Leaders Of Plotting To Prolong Boko Haram Insurgency / A Nation Under Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.