Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,688 members, 7,851,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! (8057 Views)

Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots / Beverly Osu Goes Topless In Beach Shoot / Maima Nkewa In Racy Beach Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
The 27 year old beauty queen was smoking and sizzling hot in her tease behind the scene pics.

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by feran15(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
beach shoot?

where is the beach?

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sh*t!
Wanted to see those yam legs again cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
feran15:
beach shoot?
yes
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Sh*t!

Wanted to see those yam legs again cheesy
she dontbhave yam lets
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
27? Hmm. 27? Hmmmmm.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by fergus0n: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thunder fire poverty. I must marry I black beautiful gul weda da devil likes it or nt if u wnt da same hands up
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she dontbhave yam lets
Post a pic and defend yourself
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:
27? Hmm. 27? Hmmmmm.
She is 27 yes. Any problem?
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Post a pic and defend yourself
no.you're meant to post the so called yam legs to counter my claim
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
no.you're meant to post the so called yam legs to counter my claim

I'm not a fan
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I'm not a fan
not a fan of what?
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
not a fan of what?
Of her . So, no pics from me
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

She is 27 yes. Any problem?
No problem. As long as she's Nigerian, everything is self-explanatory.

4 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by skipofem(f): 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:

lol if she is 27 then am 17

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by londoner: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
To much makeup IMO, she does not look good with heavy makeup.
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
skipofem:
she's 27. She does not look old. Why do people rush to judge.
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:

OK since you're her mum. How old does she look to you?
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
londoner:
To much makeup IMO, she does not look good with heavy makeup.
yes. But she's beautiful here jor
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
skipofem:

...which means you're actually 47. shocked shocked shocked Sorry, I should have put it this way then: Good evening, Ma. Are you 47 years old?
*covers cheeks with hands in anticipation of a slap*
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
OK since Palmwinetapper is her mum. How old does she look to you?

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:

WOW!! That's too farfetched. So essentially you're saying she looks older than Beyonce
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:

...which means you're actually 47. shocked shocked shocked
Sorry, I should have put it this way then:
Good evening, Ma. Are you 47 years old?

*covers cheeks with hands in anticipation of a slap*
lol funny guy
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
WOW!! That's too farfetched. So essentially you're saying she looks older than Beyonce
Exactly. By my calculations, she looks 395.10 days older than Beyonce.
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:

she's natural face here. No makeup. Does she look 27 now?

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:

Exactly. By my calculations, she looks 395.10 days older than Beyonce.
lol you're mad!
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
she's natural face here. No makeup. Does she look 27 now?
shocked shocked
You're a very wicked person. Why would you do this to her?
Now she looks 44.

5 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:

shocked shocked
You're a very wicked person. Why would you do this to her?
Now she looks 44.

Lol wow chai. Now you're just being mean. What did muna do to you?
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Lol wow chai. Now you're just being mean. What did muna do to you?
Mean?
I'm just being honest here, really. No problem if she looks 44, or even 64. She hasn't killed anyone - as far as we know. So she's free to look 74. grin

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
RickRichards:

Mean?
I'm just being honest here, really. No problem if she looks 44, or even 64. She hasn't killed anyone - as far as we know. So she's free to look 74. grin
I hope this is just a joke. The 44 thing
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Palmwinetapper: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
feran15:
beach shoot?

where is the beach?
behind her
Re: Munachi Abii Sizzles In Hot Beach Shoot Pics! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I hope this is just a joke. The 44 thing
No joke. Serious.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secret Revealed Why Mercy Johnson The Nigeria Actress Boobs Increases That Much / Grammy 2020: Nigerians With Fake Love - Burna Boy Blast Nigerians / List Of Relevant Celebrities Who Are Currently Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.