Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Can’t Go With P@nt And Br@ On Set – Precious Chukwu Eke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Go With P@nt And Br@ On Set – Precious Chukwu Eke (579 Views)

Fans React To Wizkid's Video With P. Diddy: "You Look Sick" / Big Brother Star, Dillish Mathews Exposes P@nties And Br@ In Transparent Outfit. / Rihanna Wears No Br* On Street, Seems She Loves Going Br*less As Her Bre*st Hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Go With P@nt And Br@ On Set – Precious Chukwu Eke by 247nobsofficial(f): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Even as a greenhorn, Precious Chukwu Eke’s stint as an actress still dazzles. The budding actress has cautioned producers who would approach her with scripts that may want her going nude or topless while on a movie set. Precious who is fondly called Orange Berry, made this known in a chat with HVP, after the conclusion of the production of the movie, “My Neighbor’s Wife”, in Owerri. She played the role of Suzan in the movie.

See Real Photos: http://kushnaija.com/2015/09/i-cant-go-with-pnt-and-br-on-set-precious-chukwu-eke.html

(1) (Reply)

Five Interesting Facts About Cristiano Ronaldo, You Will Be Shocked / Tired Already?? Watch Tyga Yell At Kylie Jenner For Always Posting Their Private / How Diezani Madueke, Femi Otedola, Wale Tinubu, Ayiri Emami Betrayed Ex-presiden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.