Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,243 members, 7,846,146 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do (643 Views)

Which Church Do You Attend And Why? / Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / What Church Do You Attend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by dgreatrock(m): 11:48am On Apr 09, 2009
With the global melt down, what should christians/churches do?
do share your views here.
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by rotimy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 09, 2009
Maybe, it is time for pastors and GOs will buy more private jets to fly all over the world and monitor the global meltdown.
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by dgreatrock(m): 4:42pm On Apr 26, 2009
prayer, proper teaching will be better undecided
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by uzygirl(f): 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2009
dgreatrock:

prayer, proper teaching will be better undecided

yeah, reducing 'church tax' will help too
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by dgreatrock(m): 9:20pm On Apr 26, 2009
tax?
what do ya mean/
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by esensed: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2009
Just be Kings and Priests unto Our God!!!
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 28, 2009
they shld stop buying private jets
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by Tonyet1(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2009
[size=38pt]SOLUTIONS[/size]

-  My God shall supply ALL my needs acording to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus

-  We are in the world but of of the world

-  When they say its a casting down, we say its a lifting up

-  for we are like trees planted by the rivers of water that doesnt wither but bring forth its fruit in due season

-  when you see all this happening know that my time is so nearer than when you first believed

-  in the world you will find all these but in me you will have peace

-  in the midst of trouble, Jesus says " I am the way"

-  Also read Matt.6:26

hmmm i cxan go on and on, read the sriptures and you'll find more answers for yourselves
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2009
@tonye-t

please be practical, why do you think Jesus Walked the river Jordan.!? There was a meltdown and boat fares were up as NUPENG continued on their 8-day strike
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by KunleOshob(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

@tonye-t

please be practical, why do you think Jesus Walked the river Jordan.!? There was a meltdown and boat fares were up as NUPENG continued on their 8-day strike
ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by Tonyet1(m): 12:53pm On Apr 28, 2009
but i m practical now, what practical can a christian be outside the WORD

and you just did the same thing as i did na^
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by KunleOshob(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

@tonye-t

please be practical,  why do you think Jesus Walked the river Jordan.!? There was a meltdown and boat fares were up as NUPENG continued on their 8-day strike
ROFLMAO  grin  grin  grin
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by KunleOshob(m): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
Some pastors have recommended "faithfull" paying of tithes to ensure things would not be tight for you during the meltdown. smiley
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by dgreatrock(m): 1:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
@REPLIES
please, these are all what we know, are there no new thing the church can do?
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by KunleOshob(m): 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
dgreatrock:

@REPLIES
please, these are all what we know, are there no new thing the church can do?
Maybe they should start doing what they were ordained to do in the bible in the first place and that is taking care of the needy and helping the poor with all the tithes and offerings they collect as the early christian churches did.
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by slimfine(f): 7:26pm On May 30, 2009
Nobody can fix this system of things, that is why we are praying for the second coming of christ where we will have a new earth so that the "meek" will reside in it!
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by Oxone(m): 5:53am On May 31, 2009
@op
about time the so called "men of God" bring out the loot & help the needy & jobless in their congregation
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by Oxone(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2009
@op
about time the so called "men of God" bring out the loot & help the needy & jobless in their congregation
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by Tudor3(m): 7:21pm On May 31, 2009
It's time for criminal pastors to give their customers a tax break. . . .
Re: Global Meltdown: What Should The Church Do by Tudor3(m): 7:23pm On May 31, 2009
It's time for criminal pastors to give their customers a tax break. . . .

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do / I Decided To Share These Secretes Because Most Christians Have Givin' Up So They Now See Prayer As A / Should A Believer Work In British America Tobacco (bat)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.