Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Dont Ever Try To Break A Programmer's Sister's Heart, You Are Finished! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Dont Ever Try To Break A Programmer's Sister's Heart, You Are Finished! (830 Views)

When You Try To Understand A New Programming Language / Where Can I Try To Learn A Programming Language? / I Just Finished Learning Php Through Video Tut , Now Whatt Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dont Ever Try To Break A Programmer's Sister's Heart, You Are Finished! by chinnyfity: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
If u have broken a girl's heart before, this is the kind of question u will get from her brother who is a programmer.

Bros abeg, if u answer this 10 questions i will leave u to go free.

1. Write an IF conditional statement of how you can get a new Girlfriend after u have used my sister.

2. Using javascript, alert what went wrong b4 u broke her heart, make reference of her fun time with you, using myex-fun-time-with-me.js

3. Using PHP While Loop, echo out the things you have bought for her and use an IF statement to replace anyone she had lost using the str_replace(); function.

4. With CSS, design what u will acheive from other girls.css if u import them into ur life.

5. Using mySQL database, create 2 Tables and 1) design her monthly salary she will be getting from you for good 2 years and name the table myExMonthlySalary, 2) design another Table mySisterStmtOfAcct that u will give to me for monthly inspection.

6. Using Microsoft Visual Basic, create a form, put a command button and a textbox there, in the design view write "I Love You" in d textbox, write a code such that when u run it, and u click on the command button, it will wipe of the textbox, meaning that ur love has wiped off.

7. Using Adobe Fireworks, import all the pictures u took with her, design d pictures such that 2 of u are fighting each other, re-print the pictures, make frames of them and keep them on the walls of ur house.

8. With the help of a well described sketch diagram on paper, design how u will build ur next relationship and make it dynamic such that if any quarrel happens it should be stored in d database.

9. Design a static website using HTML, in the meta tag image, put ur picture, in a meta tag description, put this
"I am wicked because i broke my girlfrnd's heart and i'm happy abt it, my name is David! "
and put a facebook, twitter, google and whatsApp share button and share it to ur facebook and twitter profile.

10. Lastly a very simple one, create an Android Application name it wicked_david.apk, program all the steps above and put it on play store and Blackberry World.

&sql = mysql_query ( " SELECT * FROM failureToDoThem " ) or die( ) ;
Re: Dont Ever Try To Break A Programmer's Sister's Heart, You Are Finished! by jimohibrahim(m): 8:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
the nice me : Hmmmm.... I think it's time to propose to her...

the i don't give a darm me : why the hell will her brother get involved when i haven't proposed yet..
And by the way, if i ain't happy in the relationship then i just gotta [size=20pt]QUIT[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Reasons Why Your School Website Needs To Be Mobile Optimized / 4 Fully Approved Adsense Account For Sale @6000 Each / Mozilla Firefox Parts Ways With Windows XP, Vista (read More)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.