Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch (27067 Views)

Adetunji Becomes 41st Olubadan Of Ibadanland-the Punch / Ooni, Oba Aromolaran May Clash Over Osun Monarchs Council- Punch / How The Yoruba Can Deal With The Igbo....azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch by pazienza(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
favouredon:

biafra kwa? people wey dey reject u say u no be original Igbo? I be confirmed Delta ( Oshimili North) but tufiakwa to their Biafranism

How can we say that Anioma is not original Igbo and yet, for years, the two elite Igbo organizations ie Aka Ikenga and Ohanaeze Ndiigbo were led by Anioma sons, and the Asagba of Asaba remains a grand patron of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.

Nne eh, it's high time you stop listening to our detractors. Igbo belongs to all of us, that was why Nzeogwu coup was termed "Igbo coup" and not Okpanam, Aniocha/ Oshimili or Delta coup, even though they( Nigerians) all knew that Nzeogwu was from Okpanam Oshimili in Delta state and not from SE.

Never did Ndiigbo from SE protest and insisted that Nzeogwu is not Igbo, even though denying him would have been a safe option, but we never did, even till today, and we all bore the consequences of Nzeogwu's actions. We suffered together and survived together. Anyi bu ofu, don't let our enemies tell you otherwise.

No SE Easterner is a more originally Igbo than any Anioma person, don't let them tell you any different.

Anyi bu ofu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch by favouredon(f): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
pazienza:

How can we say that Anioma is not original Igbo and yet, for years, the two elite Igbo organizations ie Aka Ikenga and Ohanaeze Ndiigbo were led by Anioma sons, and the Asagba of Asaba remains a grand patron of Ohanaeze Ndiigbo.

Nne eh, it's high time you stop listening to our detractors. Igbo belongs to all of us, that was why Nzeogwu coup was termed "Igbo coup" and not Okpanam, Aniocha/ Oshimili or Delta coup, even though they( Nigerians) all knew that Nzeogwu was from Okpanam Oshimili in Delta state and not from SE.

Never did Ndiigbo from SE protest and insisted that Nzeogwu is not Igbo, even though denying him would have been a safe option, but we never did, even till today, and we all bore the consequences of Nzeogwu's actions. We suffered together and survived together. Anyi bu ofu, don't let our enemies tell you otherwise.

No SE Easterner is a more originally Igbo than any Anioma person, don't let them tell you any different.

Anyi bu ofu!

See beta person dey talk. No be people like that disgusting tonychristopher. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch by tonychristopher: 11:03am On Oct 06, 2015
You want me to pet you or words....your in for a long thing, read my signature again

favouredon:
See beta person dey talk. No be people like that disgusting tonychristopher. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch by tonychristopher: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2015
why are you taking time to explain these identity confused people, sometimes I wonder how they reason...you will see somebody that bears Ifeoma Nwoko from somewhere in Ika and the monkey will say she is not igbo and will vehmently deny igboness...what I will do is not that I will pet her...I will just call her fake Igbo..simple

ife eji abu igbo erika...oburo so afa

When you pet these ID crisis ones they feel special

So I drop them as if they are hot cakes
pazienza:

Anyi bu ofu!

1 Like

Re: What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch by IamAtribalist: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
cool So much akpu-eating flattheads chestbeating on this thread dedicated to the great people of Delta state. How many fake Igbos are in Delta any way? STOP forcing people to identify with your tribe it makes you look immature, insecure and dumb. This is one thing I like about the annoying amala-eaters of the West, their sense of cultural identity is too too sure. Akpu-eaters run around with that lousy chip on their hairy shoulders and a pathetic low sense of cultural esteem. Mtcheeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Delta People Tick? By Azuka Onwuka Of Punch by tck2000(m): 8:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Proudly Deltan...Ughelli Chapter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback: Ooni Sijuwade And Fidel Castro In Cuba (Photo) / Photos Of Oba Elegushi, Ooni Of Ife And Oluwo Of Iwo Land / Yoruba Peeps, Kini Oriki Ilu Re?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.