Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,942 members, 7,841,618 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

LIFE ON EARTH. }}>> Durowoju Imagodei Anthony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / LIFE ON EARTH. }}>> Durowoju Imagodei Anthony (577 Views)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / Sick Musa Under The Town Planning Bridge Linking Ilupeju To Anthony Village / A Nairalander's Son First Birth Day On Earth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIFE ON EARTH. }}>> Durowoju Imagodei Anthony by Durandb3(m): 9:12am On Sep 15, 2015
LIFE ON EARTH

"In 2009, NASA scientists had produced the most compelling evidence yet that bacterial life exists on Mars.
It showed that microscopic worm-like structures found in a Martian meteorite that hit the Earth thousands of years ago were almost certainly fossilized bacteria. The so-called bio-morphs were embedded beneath the surface layers of the rock, suggesting that they were already present when the meteorite arrived, rather than being the result of subsequent contamination by Earthly bacteria.
“This is very strong evidence of life on Mars,” said David Mackay, a senior scientist at the NASA Johnson Space Center, who was part of the team of scientists that originally investigated the meteorite when it was discovered in 1984. { foxnews.com }
Just imagine how people would react if they discovered an actual heartbeat on mars… and yet, some refuse to admit that a human heartbeat concludes that life begins at conception. Abortion is murder. Each abortion snuffs out an innocent human life. Tragically, doctors have deceived the American public referring to unborn babies as “fetus” or “embryo.”
President Obama says that the first role of the Federal Government is “to keep people safe.” 1.2 million unborn children a year are asking, “do we count?” Three days after he took office, he signed an executive order to provide federal-funding to abortions here in America and overseas!!
As a senator, Obama voted REPEATEDLY against bills requiring care and protection to babies born alive during abortions. Obama co-sponsored a bill that would make partial-birth abortion legal again. He also opposed the bill to ban sex-selection abortions… which almost always kills baby girls.
How much longer will it go on?"....
www.thefulltimegirl.com/2012/10/15/life-on-earth/

Re: LIFE ON EARTH. }}>> Durowoju Imagodei Anthony by pet4ril(f): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
Kk, noted
Re: LIFE ON EARTH. }}>> Durowoju Imagodei Anthony by tommychizzle(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hmmmmnnn......imagodei

(1) (Reply)

100% Fact Only..(please READ). / Help! My Parents Are Frustrating Me / My Husband Is Mad @ Me Cos I Conducted A Birth Control Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.