Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? (2410 Views)

Man Enters Cinema With Fufu And Soup To Watch Black Panther! / Nigerian Man Throws Few Questions To BBNaija Fans / Telemundo Funfacts About The Stars We Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by megawax8: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2015
donkross1:
grin e fit no know am na
leave that gist....

The guy know am joor.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2015
Pride go kill some pipo here. There's nothing like man's thing or woman's thing instead it is what you see people doing that is what you call men's or women's thing. For example saying that cooking is for women makes me laugh because even Jacob in the bible was a good cook. If na lie ask Esau why he sold his birthright
Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by Csami(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
asuustrike2009:
Pride go kill some pipo here. There's nothing like man's thing or woman's thing instead it is what you see people doing that is what you call men's or women's thing. For example saying that cooking is for women makes me laugh because even Jacob in the bible was a good cook. If na lie ask Esau why he sold his birthright

You see for Africa especially Naija, it's either a man's thing or a woman's thing.
I know women watch football but you'll never see a guy arguing about football with a lady.

megawax8:

this your lie can win world cup o

cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Csami:

You see for Africa especially Naija, it's either a man's thing or a woman's thing.
I know women watch football but you'll never see a guy arguing about football with a lady.

cheesy
You are generalising the whole thing and isn't logical. Not all african men talks about football or their women watch telemundo. Let me ask you this question, can you say "All Nigerians are bad"? If no then that answers your reply about african men. I have seen a lot of men that don't discuss football but participate on sporting exercise same with women or ladies or even girls that don't discuss movies, series or soap like that of telemundo. You don't generalise a thing because a certain percentage does that. Another case scenario is the stereotyping of Yoruba men as rapist, igbos as drug barons, benin girls as prostitutes whereas it is personal thing. Although from research it might be true to a large extend but we find other tribes committing same offence. In a nutshell leisure is a personal thing and shouldn't be categorised to a certain sect or genders. The so called telemundo are acted by actors and actress, males and females and not just females. You can only say telemundo is more feminine when all the stars are females. That most men discuss sports rather than telemundo doesn't mean some don't watch
Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by Csami(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
^^^
I'm talking about the Naija perspective. There are certain things you do indoor but can't discuss it with friends or an outsider without them raising an eyebrow.
The Naija factor is in play here you get? The Naija factor where;
1. We see a female smoker as irresponsible.
2. A woman can't ask a man out.
3. A man can't state loudly outside his comfort zone that he watches telemundo.

And much more.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by donkross1(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Csami:
^^^
I'm talking about the Naija perspective. There are certain things you do indoor but can't discuss it with friends or an outsider without them raising an eyebrow.
The Naija factor is in play here you get? The Naija factor where;
1. We see a female smoker as irresponsible.
2. A woman can't ask a man out.
3. A man can't state loudly outside his comfort zone that he watches telemundo.

And much more.
correct ni oo
Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by dexterush(f): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
I maslf as a lady I can't sit down to watch Telemundo, when bomb no dey my head. Their love love nd cry cry irritates the hell outta me.... Pukes angry
Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by donkross1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
dexterush:
I maslf as a lady I can't sit down to watch Telemundo, when bomb no dey my head. Their love love nd cry cry irritates the hell outta me.... Pukes angry
grin lobatan
Re: Is It Normal For A Full Fleshed Nigerian Man To Watch Telemundo ? by Elthugnificent(m): 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
Who does that? Why would a full bloody man sat down to watch telemundo.

Well the issue is not really on the watching itself, but the way they act all emotional while watching or discussing it.

I don't simply find telemundo to be intellectually engaging, so why dull my senses of reasoning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX WITH GHOST (a Short Horror Film) / I Am Nigeria-A Short Stage Monologue By Josephine Anumbor / Monday On Twist Of Fate 1/5/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.