Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,487 members, 7,854,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. (1042 Views)

I Need A Sweet Babe 2 Be My Queen:pls Call:08032148670 / Searching For My Queen: / Are U My Queen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by GMFree(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2009
I can't believe that it has come to this; posting an ad to find that special someone. It really is an indication of the society we live in.
I am not a weirdo, introvert, nor do i lack social skills. I would even consider my self blessed in the "ladies" department. I have no problems meeting women, and i have taken much more than my fair share of the cake. It is just that i refuse to stoop to chatting up women at bars, or in the street anymore (It is disrespectful to oneself at a certain age).

About me: I am 40yrs old, a professional based in the UK,and have recently come out of a marriage. It was shocking to me, as i thought marriage was for life; unfortunately, my spouse didn't care about that, hence i am back on the market looking for my "Queen".
I am not looking for fun, flings or a casual relationship (i don't think i need to post for that). I am looking for a serious minded woman who is ready to settle down.

I am quite tall, fit, healthy and, dare i say it - good looking. I am confident in myself and my abilities, and i make no apologies for it. I consider myself intelligent, witty, and with a great sense of humour.
I am also very loving, selfless, kind and quite affectionate. I am a Christian, and i believe in traditional values and roles in the home. I believe the husband is the head of the home, and should posses leadership skills, with a clear cut role to fulfill in his woman's life. Because of this, i will spare no effort to provide anything my woman needs, physically, mentally, emotionally and materially. I see and accept that as my responsibility.

Likewise, i expect my wife to me a "Help Meet" to me. To plug the gaps where i fault, to support me in my endeavours for us, to prop me up when i stumble, to submit to me when i lead, and above all, to love me as her King.

The Woman:
Are you a Christian and God fearing? Are you kind , loving and selfless? Are you patient, humble and tolerant,? Do you have values, morals and integrity? Are peaceful, well-spoken and supportive?, Are you loyal, honest and not vindictive? Are you a nurturing, non-partier, social but family first, seeks the win-win? Are you even-tempered , calm and non-confrontational type of person? Are you willing to submit to your husband? Are you willing to love and treat your man as a King, and accept to be his Queen? Are you willing to accept a man's help, advice, support and leadership in your life? Do you believe that marriage is a lifelong commitment and divorce is not an option? Are you willing to attend pre-marriage classes? Will you attend marriage counselling in case of crisis?

If the answers to all these questions are yes, then i would like a genuine reply from you. You may think i ask and demand a lot, but that's because i offer a lot in return.

You must be reasonably attractive, 5'5 and above, clean, healthy and take a keen interest in your appearance. I am not looking for a fashionista, but decent woman with her priorities in the right place.
You must be homely, like cooking and enjoy evenings cuddling up. NO clubbers, party goers, smokers and only light drinkers. NO Aristo babes looking for a "mugu" will be tolerated. I am street, and will smell you a mile away, so spare yourself the embarrassment.

Apologies for the tone of the ad, and lengthy description. Please do understand, that though this is is not an interview, nor a trial, ONLY serious people , who have a clear and concise definition of what they are seeking need get in touch.
I am not perfect, but strive to be. I know what i want, and i have no time to waste. I have met too many unserious women and time wasters to trivialise this issue.

Only Ladies need reply. Guys, do reply if you have someone to recommend, but no advice needed, nor snide comments wanted. Well,  that it! I await all replies!

FKB
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by yme1(f): 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2009
okay i have heard
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by patwhizkid(f): 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2009
Ok
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by ceysaga: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2009
Hi GM. I think i know sm1 u can work wit. Email me ceysaga@gmail.com if ur interestd.
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by angevic: 12:00am On Apr 12, 2009
@ GM Free

I read ur post carefully and i will say i was touched by the sincerity of it all.
I would say i am interested in getting to know and hopefully being the queen u are searching for.
I wouldnt want to say too much about myself on this forum but u can get to know more about me by sending me a messages through my yahoo
Thanks

Lest i forget, just thot u should know i live in the United Kingdom.
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by twixxy10: 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2009
Hi GM Free,
Just read your write-up and would like to get to know you.
My email is twixxy10@yahoo.com
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by yme1(f): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2009
hey hey
the poster only needs one queen oooooooo and you ned to apply first
and if you want to apply, i am the secetary so come and pay to collect your form ok
lol
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by lancevader(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2009
Lol
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by Fola2009: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2009
FKB

Hello.
I can't help but notice the sincerity in your post.
Please, send me an email. My email address is fola20092009@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by yme1(f): 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2009
oh lawd
please take come and fill ur form first
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by GMFree(m): 4:11pm On Apr 14, 2009
@ y me - if you cannot add to the post in any constuctive manner, may i  suggest you stay out of it.  As i made clear, jokes and snide comments are unwanted.

KKB
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by yme1(f): 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2009
@GM

yes sir

lol
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by GMFree(m): 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2009
@y me, no offence intended, and i do hope none taken.

GM Free.
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by AnthonyKil(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2009
GM, I would suggest that you find a girl in reality instead of coming in here. The most you can get out of Nairaland are retarded slowpoke females. . .
Re: Looking For My Wife, Love Of My Life, And My Queen. by angevic: 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2009
AnthonyKil:

GM, I would suggest that you find a girl in reality instead of coming in here. The most you can get out of Nairaland are retarded slowpoke females. . .

You are probably mistaken. You cant possibly assume that what GM Free could only get out of Nairaland are retarded female morons.

There are sincere ones here on this forum, mind you.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship / If You Need A Shuger Mummy Contact Me Now On........ 07030076481 / Uniport Socials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.