Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 (15382 Views)

Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 26th September 2015 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 12th September 2015 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (2 - 0) On 19th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by januzaj(m): 9:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
sawhite:
nt and achievement brah,
DHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by Fibo27(m): 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Meanwhile I wonder what's wrong with English teams in UCL
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by januzaj(m): 9:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fibo27:
Meanwhile I wonder what's wrong with English teams in UCL
they are shiiiit......Spanish teams rule....EPL is overrated

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by trappatoni(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
odinese:
Penaldo just wanna compete with king messi, but messi don't gat time.
typical naija thinking. One of the reasons the country is not progressing the way it should.

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by chichriso: 10:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
world best
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by MrSarcasm(m): 10:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
I'm a Messi fan, but you gotta admit, Ronaldo has a better scoring record..Penalties or no penalties.... But EVEN if he scores till Heaven comes, Messi already has the balloon D'or in the bag
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by datyrone(m): 10:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
Fibo27:
Haters will say Ronaldo scored 2 penalties... Was he the one who asked Shaktar to concede the penalties?

We don't hate Ronaldo .. Its just that Ronaldo wud be known as a historic penalty taker.Ronaldo and penalty are always in the same sentence
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by MrSarcasm(m): 10:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
trappatoni:
typical naija thinking. One of the reasons the country is not progressing the way it should.
Go and sleep sir, Ronaldo's goals are mostly penalties or tap ins, but that doesn't change the fact that its a goal... Messi works for his goals, Ronaldo always has his on a platter.. Thanks to his boy benzema

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by rozayx5(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrSarcasm:
Go and sleeps sir, Ronaldo's goals are mostly penalties or tap ins, but that doesn't change the fact that its a goal... Messi works for his goals, Ronaldo always has his on a platter.. Thanks to his boy benzema

the recent uefa best player vote shud tell penaldo what to expect in jan

if he likes he shud score a million tapins . no.more free trophyless bdor for him grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

the 2 votes he got were sympathizers

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by Iffeoluwa(m): 10:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
What a wonderful madrid
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by datyrone(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Messi wud always be better than Ronaldo for these simple but insightful reasons..
1.messi isn't obsessed about goals,even when others score he is happy for them...can you say the same for ronaldo
2.messi can dictate the pace of the game...he doesn't have to score to do that.he gives accurate passes and can increase or decrease the tempo of a game with his movements... Can you say the same for Ronaldo
3.messi is the real deal...he has more touches on the ball..complete passes....dribbles in a match.he doesn't have to shoot several times to score....can you say the same for Ronaldo
4.messi is difficult to hate,because his attitude is humble.even though ppl call him a genius, he downplays such praises.can you say the same for Ronaldo
5.when things get tough.messi works to make a difference with the team.he doesn't wait for d team to do all d work,then scored and take all the glory...can you say the same for Ronaldo
6.Messi is compared with maradona ...Pele..,while Ronaldo is compared with his club's greats or that of his country..
7.when great players name their greatest 11 80% has messi in it...can you say the same for Ronaldo .
I can go on and on...

It still doesnt take anything from Ronaldo ..he is a great striker,and second to messi.
And ronaldos goals don't come at crucial moments...he needs to score more goals DAT wud make a difference,like the one he scored in 2014 world cup qualification playoffs

This is not hating..but the honest truth

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by baski92(m): 10:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
bfor nkor, for my dream na. Abi anywhere else dey wey i fit take watch am.
funny you
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Madrid - sharkar > 4 - 0
Madrid u19 - sharkar u19 > 4 - 0

grin grin grin grin like say they plan am!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by seunleke1: 10:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Babatunde Raji Fashola (BRF) is still a Hero to me!
http://seunayilara..com.ng/2015/09/babatunde-raji-fashola-brf-is-still.html
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by joviegghead: 11:51pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrSarcasm:
I'm a Messi fan, but you gotta admit, Ronaldo has a better scoring record..Penalties or no penalties.... But EVEN if he scores till Heaven comes, Messi already has the balloon D'or in the bag
what? Ronaldo has a better scoring record than messi? I think u must be high on marijuana. Stop saying s**h and make ur research before saying what u don't know.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by joviegghead: 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
MrSarcasm:
what? Ronaldo has a better scoring record than messi? I think u must be high on marijuana. Stop saying s**h and make ur research before saying what u don't know. Infact,messi is not just better in goals,check his assists,pass accuracy,dribbles,etc
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by Godwin10(m): 12:24am On Sep 16, 2015
datyrone:
Messi wud always be better than Ronaldo for these simple but insightful reasons..
1.messi isn't obsessed about goals,even when others score he is happy for them...can you say the same for ronaldo
2.messi can dictate the pace of the game...he doesn't have to score to do that.he gives accurate passes and can increase or decrease the tempo of a game with his movements... Can you say the same for Ronaldo
3.messi is the real deal...he has more touches on the ball..complete passes....dribbles in a match.he doesn't have to shoot several times to score....can you say the same for Ronaldo
4.messi is difficult to hate,because his attitude is humble.even though ppl call him a genius, he downplays such praises.can you say the same for Ronaldo
5.when things get tough.messi works to make a difference with the team.he doesn't wait for d team to do all d work,then scored and take all the glory...can you say the same for Ronaldo
6.Messi is compared with maradona ...Pele..,while Ronaldo is compared with his club's greats or that of his country..
7.when great players name their greatest 11 80% has messi in it...can you say the same for Ronaldo .
I can go on and on...

It still doesnt take anything from Ronaldo ..he is a great striker,and second to messi.
And ronaldos goals don't come at crucial moments...he needs to score more goals DAT wud make a difference,like the one he scored in 2014 world cup qualification playoffs

Very correct
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by pazienza(m): 1:38am On Sep 16, 2015
datyrone:
I can go on and on...

This is trash! Ronaldo is second to no one.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:04am On Sep 16, 2015
Fibo27:
Haters will say Ronaldo scored 2 penalties... Was he the one who asked Shaktar to concede the penalties?
Thank you jare. As if the referees just award penalties without any fouls committed. Penalties are awarded because the player (s) is/are likely to score if they weren't pushed.
#TeamRonaldo
#PaceSetter
#BadBelleIsAllowed-BBIA

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:10am On Sep 16, 2015
datyrone:

We don't hate Ronaldo .. Its just that Ronaldo wud be known as a historic penalty taker.Ronaldo and penalty are always in the same sentence
That's cos he's good & hardly misses

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by Rotimi47: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2015
trappatoni:
grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by Adesam09(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2015
Barka fans and their obsession with ronaldo..
They can't do without him
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by cotzywitzy(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Hate Him I don't care...C.Ronaldo gave La Liga the recognition... Back then we only want to see the la liga team at UCL but the moment that Wonderful player CR7 got to that league... He gave it more attention.... Quote me today if he leaves there wont be much recognition ....

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by datyrone(m): 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
pazienza:

This is trash! Ronaldo is second to no one.

ronaldo and messi are freaks of nature but messi is the real deal anytime anyday grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by destinyay(m): 3:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
Real mardid for life
Re: Real Madrid Vs Shakhtar Donetsk: UCL (4 - 0) On 15th September 2015 by timothybet2(m): 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wolves Vs Manchester City - ( 1 - 3) On 21st September 2020 / Arsenal Vs Reading: EFL Cup (2 - 0) On 25th October 2016 / Sevilla Vs Manchester City UCL (0 - 4) On 6th September 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.