Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April (1554 Views)

Poll: Which team's getting 3 points?

Chelsea: 81% (9 votes)
Bolton Wanderers: 9% (1 vote)
Draw: 9% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Congo : AFCON 2015 Qualifiers (2 - 3) On Saturday September 6, 2014 / Latest: Wage row between Okocha and Bolton wanderers / Jay-jay Okocha Released: By Bolton Wanderers FC! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Cristalz(f): 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2009
Chelsea host Bolton Wanderers at Stamford Bridge this Saturday, 15.00 GMT.

Chelsea seem to have gone back to their impressive form under Guus Hiddink. It's been mostly good news all round since the Russian coach's arrival at the club.  .  .little wonder Roman would love to have him around much longer.
     Chelsea are currently 3rd on the table with 64 points, 3 points behind Liverpool, and 4 points behind Manchester United. A win on Saturday will either level them with Liverpool (if Liverpool lose), or will put them only a point behind (if Liverpool draw). Nothing will change if both Chelsea and Liverpool win their games. A loss will definitely put a dent in their title hopes.
    Injured players include Ferreira, Bosingwa, and Joe Cole. Ferreira is expected to be available for Saturday's game. With Didier Drogba on a roll after his clinical goal in Wednesday night's UCL game against Liverpool, Nicholas Anelka also in good form, and Cech being a ball magnet, it's almost a foregone conclusion that the Blues will nick all 3 points.

Bolton Wanderers have been less than impressive this season, and it's not likely that anything's going to change at this late stage. They did put up a good performance in their last game though, defeating Middlesbrough 4 - 1. Against Chelsea however, I doubt that they will be able to match their opponents' skill, pace and strength.
     Injured players include Davies, O'Brien and Vaz Te.
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by mukina2: 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2009
cheksli will be in high spirits, thinking it will be an easy win for them, forgetting that Bolton is in form. grin grin

Please Bolton take three points off these jokers tongue
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2009
CFC to Nic this.
Its our birth right.!!!
Haters, hate all you want.
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by manickal(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2009
The usual 3 points. Nothing less.
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2009
Aha. . .
And Nic has something to prove to Bolton.
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by mukina2: 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2009
Bolton please tighten your bolts and destroy the chavs. grin cheesy
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Ibime(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2009
Crizzle!

I decided to take up your challenge regarding this pre-match analysis thingy. . . OK, just joking. . .

I have to ask though. . . . whats up with the indent at the start of each paragraph?  cheesy Looks like they taught you that shit in etiquette school and you just refused to let it go  cool

A space between lines to indicate the start of a new paragraph would suffice. Its the 21st century now.  wink
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by mukina2: 12:39am On Apr 10, 2009
Sergeant Muffler sharrap dia tongue

if you ain't got nothing nice to say, then zip uptongue tongue tongue
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Cristalz(f): 1:16am On Apr 10, 2009
Ibime:

Crizzle!

I decided to take up your challenge regarding this pre-match analysis thingy. . . OK, just joking. . .

I have to ask though. . . . whats up with the indent at the start of each paragraph?  cheesy Looks like they taught you that shit in etiquette school and you just refused to let it go  cool

A space between lines to indicate the start of a new paragraph would suffice. Its the 21st century now.  wink

@Ibime grin

Y'know, if you could make BlueDiva laugh the way you make me laugh, life would be so much easier for her grin Wish you'd give it a try,lol.

1) My ''etiquette'' shit is my bizniz dearie, not yours.

2) Since you asked, and since I'm still laughing 'cos of your entire policing, nosy, amusing self, I will answer you with a question of my own.  .  .how on God's green earth does the number of spaces I leave between lines/margins to indicate the start of a new paragraph affect the fact that Chelsea is going to host Bolton Wanderers on Saturday afternoon?

Come back when you can find a sensible answer to that.  .  .it's the 21st century after all, huh? Get creative.  .  .if you can cool tongue grin grin
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by dyabman(m): 11:30am On Apr 10, 2009
Go Back to School pls tongue
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by tkb417(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2009
Chelsea 4 Bolton 0
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Cristalz(f): 12:34pm On Apr 10, 2009
Come take me, dull-face grin

Now wouldn't it be plain lovely if this game ends in a draw.
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by FBS: 1:26pm On Apr 10, 2009
is this a grammar class or what? grin
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 10, 2009
Cristalz:

Y'know, if you could make BlueDiva laugh the way you make me laugh, life would be so much easier for her grin Wish you'd give it a try,lol.

Criz was a grammar teacher in the other life.
BTW why are your posts always scattered ?

By the way, i laugh a lot.
When you have lovely kids, there ain't no sad moments.
Heck. . .what will kiddo know 'bout that.  wink
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by manickal(m): 2:16pm On Apr 10, 2009
absolutely nada tongue
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by mykali(m): 3:05pm On Apr 10, 2009
this thread ain't complete without switch's predictions. grin
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Cristalz(f): 7:25pm On Apr 10, 2009
FBS:

is this a grammar class or what?  grin

Ask Ibime grin

BlueDiva:

Criz was a grammar teacher in the other life.
BTW why are your posts always scattered ?

By the way, i laugh a lot.
When you have lovely kids, there ain't no sad moments.
Heck. . .what will kiddo know 'bout that.  wink

My posts aren't scattered, grandma. It's your hypermetropia re-surfacing again grin
  You should be thankful.  .  .I ignore your misspellings (most of the time grin ), and your way of constructing your sentences like you're writing a really bad poem. If anyone needs a post make-over, it's you grin
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by switch47(m): 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2009
mykali:

this thread ain't complete without switch's predictions. grin
    undecided embarassed        DOOM!!  Bolton  has my blessings!!

btw-   i have made so much cash mostly from chelsea/premiership games (on BET sites this season)my post on nairaland isnt always what i bet on on 356 i only truely lost for the first time @ liverpool   ------------ My account depleted almost by half  !? ( but the other half can pay MIKELs wage grin
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2009
Feisty Criz,
Don't flatter yourself.
In the spirit of Easter. . .go in peace. smiley

Moving on. . .
Chelsea needs a win to keep its title hope alive.
Anything short of that will be abysmal.
Predo: 3-0
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Cristalz(f): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2009
Guess stamina ain't your forte grin

Have a lovely Easter, dearie. Don't miss me now, y'hear? wink

Oh, and.  .  .Chelsea 1 - Bolton 1 (make it happen Lord, because you love us all and Mancs are your favorite people.  .  .the blood that set us free is Red after all. Blue skies had nothing to do with it)  grin
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by switch47(m): 2:31pm On Apr 11, 2009
BOLTON HAS MY BLESSINGS!!

BY THE WAY
[quote][/quote]   DO NOT BE DECIEVED!!  LIVERPOOL WILL ELIMINATE CHELSEA ON TUESDAY!!   cool AND WILL FACE BACELONA!! as per today===========i wish bolton all the best
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by FBS: 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2009
half time scores.
chelsea leading by a lone goal.
Ballack.
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by FBS: 4:32pm On Apr 11, 2009
chelsea doing well.

4-1
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by FBS: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2009
Bolton prods home again,
4-2.
interesting times isnt it?
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by FBS: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2009
4-3
Unbelievable.

Anelkaaaa. . .weak shot that one.
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by FBS: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2009
Cech is poor today I must say.
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by rasputinn(m): 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2009
It's Chelsea 4 Bolton 3
Cheslki can't defend
Come on Bolton,score one or two more  grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by rasputinn(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2009
Ha Chelski escapes with a win,well Bolton una try sha
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by FBS: 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2009
The most extraordinary match you would ever see. 7 goal thriller.
Bad bad bad substitution by GH conceding 3 goals in the space of 5-10 mins.
What a response from Bolton.

Cech was poor.
Deco? I'm not sure he played at all.
Nic? He wants to start and not as a sub. He is clearly not happy.

But hey, 3 points in the kitty. Cheesy
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by mykali(m): 5:59pm On Apr 11, 2009
Hiddink really made me think twice about him today. But its all good though. we needed to get the 3 points to keep up with liverpool. If we dont win, we have to finish as runners up
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2009
Very poor defending.
We still won though.
Now, we need to sit tight against Pool. . .
Or else. . .
Re: Chelsea (4) Vs Bolton Wanderers (3) On Saturday 11th April by FBS: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2009
no worries peeps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbc African Footballer Of The Year Shortlist Revealed / David Haye V Wladimir Klitschko: Live Commentary / Favourite Sport???!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.