Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

My Epic Response To A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Epic Response To A Scammer (672 Views)

My Epic Reply To A Fraudster. / Photos: Check Out My Epic Response To SMS Scammers!!! / [pictures] Beware Of Scammers; My 'epic' Response To A Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Epic Response To A Scammer by olukoya(m): 12:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
It's ridiculous when u open your facebook and what you get are messages from scammers asking you for favor or asking to know you. Well, here is my experience..

Re: My Epic Response To A Scammer by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2015
That is a good one there!
Re: My Epic Response To A Scammer by menix(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
Watz epic there, that u were not able to spell Fool or ur keyboard is having issues
Re: My Epic Response To A Scammer by meimoks(f): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
Watz epic there, that u were not able to spell Fool or ur keyboard is having issues

grin grin grin
Re: My Epic Response To A Scammer by olukoya(m): 1:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
menix:
. No vex abeg
Re: My Epic Response To A Scammer by DjAndroid: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
I receive tens of those messages everyday.
Re: My Epic Response To A Scammer by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
oganla, who told you this response is epic?

1 Like

Re: My Epic Response To A Scammer by arimahoseloka(m): 2:57am On Sep 16, 2015
There was a time I was getting messages like this up to 5 times in a day on Facebook. I insult hell out of them and then the fools block me.. What a bunch of loosers. They can't even spell right. Shows u most of them are failures In life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Tragic Photos Which Prove The Bonds Of Motherhood Know No Bounds. / Man Was Arrested After He Posted A Photo Of Himself Committing A Crime On His FB / How I Narrowly Escaped Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.