Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Business Idea To Start With 15k - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Idea To Start With 15k (914 Views)

Idea To End Poverty In Nigeria / Start Mini Importation Business With 15k And Earn Up To 50,000 Come & Learn Free / What Kind Of Business Should I Start With 1m Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Idea To Start With 15k by 9ijaproperty(m): 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
hello dear b4 u start any business in this our
country u have to look booming of that particular
business. lots of people have advice u on different
idea but let me tell u d best booming business in
9ja, are. petroleum, real estate, exportation,
telecommunication. among this four I will advice u
to pick telecom. under it u will start as mobile
marketing business. For MMB u have ur BULK
SMS PORTAL with this portal u will able to do d
following. bulksms sender, robo call, short code,
callar tune, toll free, and bulk SMS provider. To set
up this business can cost u up to 15k.
I can give u info of it free of charge if u like it.

www.mobilemarktingbootcamp.com.ng

Or

Send Your Email To supportdeyem@gmail.com
Re: Business Idea To Start With 15k by 9ijaproperty(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2015
The market is still hot
Re: Business Idea To Start With 15k by enolife(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2015
funsho5:
Hello People,

There are vacancies for commissioned sales person in an established real estate firm and the commission payable is 10% . Hurry now and earn from the limitless opportunity real estate offers.

If interested in the offer , please call Funsho : 08172000657 , 08188729016 or send your cv to primeexchange@gmail.com

Please note : We only pay commissions , not salaries. But I can assure you of earning well if you stay committed to the job.

We have our properties in choice areas- Lekki , Ibeju -Lekki , Agbara , Sango Ota , Abuja and so many places.

I look forward to hearing from you and ultimately have you work with us.

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Adeosun Funsho M.

08188729016 , 08172000657

CV sent

(1) (Reply)

Computer Instructor Needed For Immediate Employment / 2015 Graduate Trainee Programme / Ngcareers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.