Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,749 members, 7,813,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

PDP Chieftain Ogbemudia – Mismanagement Of Previous Successes Led To Our Defeat - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / PDP Chieftain Ogbemudia – Mismanagement Of Previous Successes Led To Our Defeat (323 Views)

How Money Fight Led To Arrest Of Killers Of Politician In Lagos / Lady Stabs Fiance To Death Over Mismanagement Of Funds / Poor Economic Situation Caused By Mismanagement- President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain Ogbemudia – Mismanagement Of Previous Successes Led To Our Defeat by WatchdogNews: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
A PDP Chieftain and Former Governor of Old Bendel State now separated into Delta and Edo state, Dr Samuel Ogbemudia, has revealed that PDP mismanaged its successes in previous elections which led to it’s defeat in March 2015 Presidential election.

Ogbemudia made this remark while participating in the PDP’s biometric registration exercise which kicked off in Benin, the Edo State capital on Monday.

According to Ogbemudia, PDP’s defeat would have been avoided if the leadership of the party had listened to advice from well meaning members and some leaders of the party.

“The party’s initial mistake was made when it refused to take full assessment of its victories. Therefore, we mismanaged the successes recorded in previous polls. It is the outcome we are all suffering now,” he said.

Speaking on the reports that he has dumped the party, Ogbemudia said: “I will only cease being a member of the PDP when I can no longer breathe. While I am alive, I will continue to support a PDP that is well led by a remarkable Nigerian who understands the act of service.

“I will do all that is necessary to enable the party get back to its winning way. This card, I will treasure it, I will continue to believe that it is the only passport to a destination that is yet to be carved out,” he added.

For more News update please visit www.watchdognews.net
Re: PDP Chieftain Ogbemudia – Mismanagement Of Previous Successes Led To Our Defeat by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
PDP IS A SCAM. Quote me to Congo.

(1) (Reply)

Headsup Joins Nairaland Forum / 10 To 30 Tons Boxed Trucks Needed For Light Loads Contract. / Graphic Photo: Robber Burnt To Death In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.