Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,950 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees (1777 Views)

An Open Letter To Agbami Scholarship Board / Federal Scholarship Board (FSB) Scholars 2015 Payment / Agbami 2015 Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees by wissenschaften(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
hello friends, i'm an awardee of the 2013/2014 agbami scheme, and this time i've updated my cgpa,and everything there is to do. And still nothing, i've tried the scholastica help lines, and both are switched off. . .please i need help.
Re: Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees by wissenschaften(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2015
no alert or anything. . .im so worried. . .has anyone been paid??
Re: Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees by obuksjr(m): 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2015
wissenschaften:
no alert or anything. . .im so worried. . .has anyone been paid??
Apart from the first set of payment made,I dont think there has been any of recent.The month has gone half already and they promised to pay the next batch by latest september ending.Hope remains the virtue for now.
Re: Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees by wissenschaften(m): 3:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
true talk
Re: Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees by Drdonzeez(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
obuksjr:
Apart from the first set of payment made,I dont think there has been any of recent.The month has gone half already and they promised to pay the next batch by latest september ending.Hope remains the virtue for now.
Bros,Are preferences given to some states when It comes to shortlisting and giving the awards?
Re: Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees by Drdonzeez(m): 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
obuksjr:
Bros,Are preferences given to some states when It comes to shortlisting and giving of the awards?
Re: Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees by obuksjr(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2015
Drdonzeez:
Bros,Are preferences given to some states when It comes to shortlisting and giving of the awards?
The niger delta states are given more slot than others.
Re: Agbami 2015 Payment For Old Awardees by Drdonzeez(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2015
obuksjr:
The niger delta states are given more slot than others.
OK...Thanks!which state are you from?

(1) (Reply)

Public Primary Schools In Oshodi/oshodi Isolo Local Government Lagos / Unilag!!! Water Pours Inside Unilag Female Hostel. See Below / Universities That Do Not Write Post UTME (2019/2020 Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.