Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,710 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms (676 Views)

Discover How To Start Bulk SMS Reseller Business With Small Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms by priscillawill(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please i will be glad if anyone can answer this questions for me
1. which comany can you register as a reseller at a cheap rate and delivery on time
2 will i need to have my own hosting and domain
3. Please am in ghana, will it work there. I mean the ones own by nigerians
4 i need one that will not give me problem in the future
if you can recommed for me, it will be appericate.
Re: I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms by yomalex(m): 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
1.-
2.Yes
3. Check out popular bulk sms platforms in Ghana, or contact the 'suppliers' like infobip,routesms and find out their rates for Ghana, that will give you an idea. The website will work as it is but the engine that runs the bulk sms portal is the API details, It is much better to get ones that serve Ghana directly
Re: I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms by sarutobi: 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
priscillawill:
1. which comany can you register as a reseller at a cheap rate and delivery on time

Use http://padisoft.org

You get a free reseller website and free hosting forever. You do not need to have your own hosting and having custom domain is optional (We give you a sub-domain you can use.)

And our SMS delivers FAST to ghana.

Add me on WhatsApp (234-703-6052-237) and i will also help you setup for free

Cheers.
Re: I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
priscillawill:

Hello,

Use Emirate SMS.. Emirate SMS sends SMS to many countries including Ghana and Reseller services are also available including a Free BulkSMS Management software to use on your website. Emirate SMS can arrange a Web Hosting and Domain for you from its web hosting company.

Check it out: http://emiratesms.com
Re: I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms by priscillawill(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Has anyone use the sites above, are they reliable
Re: I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms by brainboxmedia(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2015
Use www.blossomsms247.com for the bulk sms and www.gr8impacthost.com to host the site.

priscillawill:
Has anyone use the sites above, are they reliable
Re: I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms by Anonymous89: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Hello Priscillawill, here are the answers to your questions
1. http//classiclink.com.ng/bulksmsreseller.php
2. It depends on how u want it, you can have your own hosting and domain and u can allow them to help u manage it by operating from there site.
3. It will work.
4. It will not give u problem both now and future.

Am also a reseller through them.

ANONYMOUS89
Re: I Need help On How To Start Bulk Sms by UCHEUKAGWU(m): 10:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Use www.customizedsms.net. If you need 100% instant SMS delivery for local and international numbers. Excellence technical support.

Visit http://customizedsms.net/resellers to learn more.

priscillawill:

(1) (Reply)

Payoneer Accounts Needed / Can Someone Help Me Explain These Urgently!!! / More Nigeria Non Hosted Adsense Accounts For Sell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.