Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Rapper 2shotz Meets 6-month Old Daughter For First Time - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rapper 2shotz Meets 6-month Old Daughter For First Time (387 Views)

Music/video: 2shotz – Game Change Ft. DJ Expression [prod. By DJ Coublon] / 1895: The First Time Music Was Heard In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapper 2shotz Meets 6-month Old Daughter For First Time by 247tops(m): 5:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
It was a very emotional meeting for Nigerian Veteran rapper, 2shotz as he met his 6-month old daughter for the first time since she was born. The lovely tot, Ariella Chidiebube Orioha was born in March, 2015 at an Ireland hospital and has been with her mum, Precious Jones. This was the first visit to Nigeri for mother and child since the delivery over 6 months ago.

The former Trybesmen act shared a picture of him cuddling his daughter on his Instagram page today. “This feeling is unimaginable….After waiting for 6 months..I finally see my bae….” read the caption, 2Shotz was asked by Encomium why he hadn’t seen his daughter and this is what he said, “I don’t think that is any body’s business, I will definitely sort that out.“

http://247tops..com.ng/2015/09/rapper-2shotz-meets-6-month-old.html

Re: Rapper 2shotz Meets 6-month Old Daughter For First Time by Moneyab(m): 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2015
Wow! Congratulations dude

(1) (Reply)

MJAY Records / Bracket Ft. Olamide – EGO (remix) / Mi's King James Cover Remix Or Wahever U Cn Call It. By M_rookie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.