Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos (75589 Views)

Sira Kante Poses Topless For Calvin Klein / Sira Kante Celebrates Her 20th Birthday With Braless Photos / Davido Reunites With Girlfriend, Sira Kante In New York (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by yvelch(f): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ok. I haf hed

[s]Abeg visit my store on konga for your exquisite fashion pieces, search "yvelch" for my store.[/s]
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Sijo01(f): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
otabuko:
Where's is the boob?
e full ground there na.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Neduzze5(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
osjoshua:

huh

I meant in the Alphabetical arrangement lipsrsealed
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by FRANKOXY(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
MY KINDA GIRL.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by lotlord(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
mtcheeeeeeeewwwww pour water on that face and lets see what happens angry

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by davidque007(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
How come when a lady covers all her assets in a picture, no one will admire her instead she gets comments like "ok, sister, not bad, we have seen"
But when a lady exposed every every, hmm "likes" will start rolling in with sweet comments and adorations?

Rhetorical question
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by saintkel(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
LadyAimy:

is your girlfriend this pretty? tongue[
By pretty u mean d natural endowments?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by megawax8: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Davido's girlfriends and booobs exposure shaaaaa
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kante or kunta!! Non of ma biZ Mtchewwww!!! Pls Nlanders , how many plate of pepper soup una order sef??
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by femi4: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
How come when a lady covers all her assets in a picture, no one will admire her instead she gets comments like "ok, sister, not bad, we have seen"
But when a lady exposed every every, hmm "likes" will start rolling in with sweet comments and adorations?
Sex sells

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Dindondin(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
because most people are perverts

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by demopiper(m): 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
correct....if dem ask am wetin she wear,for her mind,she go talk say na cloth......smdh
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by hakinze00(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
hmm looks lyk dis guinea wan get fyn babes o! I once knew a guinea girl dat was very pretty
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by hakinze00(m): 7:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
hmm looks lyk dis guinea wan get fyn babes o! I once knew a guinea girl dat was very pretty
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by tgmservice: 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
Why is champions league matches not on front page.
like if nairaland is a dumb site
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by kenedy175(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
That's all she has to offer
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by emma4love3(m): 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
hehehehe.....mmmm am sure she is not happy with our guy.....
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by niggi4life(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
bros, you are so wrong, infact, men love it when they can't see the hidden treasure but can only figure it out with their thoughts, take a look at blue films, u get excited when the girl is clothed but once she's nude, you dont get much interest anymore..... Think am well bros

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by olajorn(m): 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
She go Train station Go dey Snap pix...She no even go Better station
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Missmossy(f): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
It rocks her boat grin

I reserve further comments.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by encrypt(m): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
The first pic at least had us guessing but that third pic undecided groundnut boobz... put some clothes on and eat a burger
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by shizzy7(f): 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
metronaija:

Davido’s girlfriend, 19-year-old Guinean beauty, Sira Kante released some photos that are way too hot to touch.

The US based model who has been connected with Davido but hasn’t been heard from since the singer became a father, shows that she is still a force to reckon with.

Check out Sira in all her hotness;

http://www.metroparrot.net/2015/09/davidos-girlfriend-flaunts-her-boobs-in.html

Is She the one that have birth for him

That Davido has a lot of Side Chicks...
She is an Ebony beauty just like me
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Babangida70:
Make I kukuma flaunt my babe Own too

@OP....this is the real definition of Flaunting.
shocked Hope it's fake
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
shizzy7:
Is She the one that have birth for him

That Davido has a lot of Side Chicks...
She is an Ebony beauty just like me
Another lady gave birth for him, that one is like 6 yrs older than him.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:

Bae na so e be back in the days of Moses. If you think am lying ask David.

Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by informato: 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
chocolateme:
the answer is inside your boxer
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I only see a shameless slut.

seems you like sluts much no?
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by engrjacuzzi: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
her boobs are inviting sha make I no lie.....at least better than cossy. she is also an olosho just like afrocandy n cossy.
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by erisegun: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na dis kind news l dey like grin

Lala omo wobe cheesy
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by shizzy7(f): 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
CFCman:

Another lady gave birth for him, that one is like 6 yrs older than him.
eh eh eh 6yrs ke that's too much now,,,and some people are complaining about LOLA &p.square... do you have her picture or what's the baby mama's name??
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
shizzy7:
eh eh eh 6yrs ke that's too much now,,,and some people are complaining about LOLA &p.square... do you have her picture or what's the baby mama's name??
She's Sophie
Re: Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos by passionate88: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Those legs... I love girls with long straight legs

Frank Edoho's Life Decision Now Having A Toll On His Present As He Ages! / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos)