Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

3 Natural Ways To Cure Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Natural Ways To Cure Mouth Odour (1474 Views)

5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria / Mouth Odour In Nigeria,[ Causes & Treatments] / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Natural Ways To Cure Mouth Odour by ruby360: 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Detoxify your body
If you have really bad breath, it may be that your body has reached high toxic levels. You might want to consider a colon cleanse and then move on to doing a liver cleanse.
This could be carried out by first using a mouthwash or mouth spray as a temporary solution to the problem, it is particularly important that you choose one that has no alcohol at all.

Alcohol actually contributes to the development of bad breath and studies have shown that mouthwashes containing more than 25% alcohol are linked to an increased risk of developing oral cancer. Also consider drinking plenty of water and doing your body system cleanse by eating only fruits and vegetables for three days.

Take Probiotics

If your digestive tract is overloaded with built-up toxins, for instance, or if routine antibiotic use and poor dietary habits have left your digestive system in shambles, bad breath could merely be a side effect of another underlying problem.

on the other hand, if you suffer from certain bowel , constipation or a sluggish digestive system, you are a prime candidate for developing bad breath. The reason for this is that these conditions create an excess of gas in your body, and much of that gas exits through your mouth. Supplementing with probiotic flora or eating more probiotic-rich foods like yogurt, fermented sauerkraut and kombucha tea just might be the remedy. Taking a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed with water prior to eating meals may help your digestive processes run more smoothly.

Include Raw Foods In Your Diet

Start by eating more carrots, cucumber, and apples. Crunchy fruits and vegetables, preferably organic, that are rich in fiber are also beneficial in the fight against bad breath.
Eating more carrots, celery, and apples, for instance, can help scrape out the plaque buildups that are responsible for causing more mild or infrequent forms of bad breath, as well as add an extra dose of immune-boosting nutrients to your diet.

Re: 3 Natural Ways To Cure Mouth Odour by POWEROFPEACE(m): 8:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
A friend of my always chew garlic to suppress the odor. It is really very disgusting.
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Cure Mouth Odour by ruby360: 9:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
POWEROFPEACE:
A friend of my always chew garlic to suppress the odor. It is really very disgusting.

Mouth odour is very terrible. While in school a lady friend mine has mouth odour. Infact each time he opened his mouth to talk it smells like pit toilet.
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Cure Mouth Odour by daradave: 5:03am On Sep 16, 2015
I have probiotic for sale for just 11900, call or WhatsApp 08189098901. Colon cleanse also available. Free delivery within lagos
Re: 3 Natural Ways To Cure Mouth Odour by ruby360: 10:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mouth odour is a bad thing! I HATE IT

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Cure Jedi Jedi & Back Pain?? / Johns Hopkins Hospital Set To Carry Out The First U.S Pen!s Transplant / 3 Dead As Lassa Fever Hits Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.