Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,408 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

A Platform To Sell Verified Naija Used Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Platform To Sell Verified Naija Used Cars (537 Views)

What Are The Things To Consider Before Buying A Naija Used Car?? / 10 Best Used Cars/suvs With Good Fuel Economy / The Scam Of 6 Months Nigerian Used Cars For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Platform To Sell Verified Naija Used Cars by Akayshittu: 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Hello car gurus in the house. I have been thinking if auto mechanic experts on Nairaland (gazzuzz and others) can create a platform or provide a service that will give people mostly middle income earners that does not have deep insight into cars (first time buyers will little capital) the opportunity to buy car from trusted auto mechanics on this platform.

The car expert would have done background check on the car and perhaps fix any fault that can put the car in good shape for intending buyers.
By extension, he could even give say few months of warranty if possible.
I will suggest car price range of N400k to N700k.
Benefits:
1. It makes guys especially the working class to be able to sell their call easily (lot of them find it difficult to sell their car as they are very busy)
2. Intending car buyers are rest assured is coming from an auto mechanic expert
3. A win-win situation for the auto mechanic that sold the car as the buyers will likely bring their cars there for repairs
4. Sanitizes the sale of used naija car especially on Nairaland
5. More revenue for auto mechanics engaged in the business

Having said these, I know there are inherent challenges but I think its worthwhile trying (my thought anyway).

So guys, kindly make comments on this idea.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here: Things You Must Consider Before You Buy A Car / Plz Advise!!!! / Buyers Beware Of Dealers - Shine Your Eyes - Do Background Checks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.