Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:07 AM

How Can One Register On Konga & Dealdey? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Can One Register On Konga & Dealdey? (735 Views)

Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal / Register On This Site And Win N100,000 Cash Prizes / Konga,jumia,dealdey Etc Interactive Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Register On Konga & Dealdey? by lumachris(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please my Nairalander can someone put me through on how to register my store on konga and dealdey.
Re: How Can One Register On Konga & Dealdey? by fiestajoe: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2015
lumachris:
Please my Nairalander can someone put me through on how to register my store on konga and dealdey.

to register on konga, goto shq.konga.com and click on register. And then fill every info that is needed of u.

And for dealdey, go to their website and click on register on the right side of the screen. Follow the instructions and fill the form. An agent from dealdey will contact u to give you further guidelines or you can visit their office at ilupeju to verify how to register.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Dull,start Making Cool Cash From Football Trading Today / Distress Sale !!! / Mmm: Can We Really Stop Panic And Restart(crash)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.