Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath (1500 Views)

Itching Of Eyes – Causes And Best Home Remedies For Itching Eyes / Help Please- problem of Itching skin / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by Gentlesoul1(m): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
Please what can I use to stop skin itching after bath. I have been having this issue for close to 5 months now but I don't trust the drug to use. Please help by telling me drug to take. Thank you
Re: I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by FruityLass: 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2015
Take Loratidine..

Make use of antiseptic soap like mekako or jaribu bar soap.
Use clean dettolised water to bath.
Re: I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by omitooguns(m): 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2015
Well, i think u should visit ur Doctor...

Based on my experience...it was to do wit dirts in d blood...u get rid of d dirts, d itches stop.
Re: I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by themonk(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2015
omitooguns:
Well, i think u should visit ur Doctor...

Based on my experience...it was to do wit dirts in d blood...u get rid of d dirts, d itches stop.
How can you get rid of dirt in the blood?
Re: I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by fendorf(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
Gentlesoul1:
Please what can I use to stop skin itching after bath. I have been having this issue for close to 5 months now but I don't trust the drug to use. Please help by telling me drug to take. Thank you
you just need to detox
Re: I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by omitooguns(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2015
themonk:

How can you get rid of dirt in the blood?

well, d Yorubas use "aporo epa ijebu"

if u can get d pple selling it....tell dem y u need it....then, they will tell u wat to mix wit it...

Or u visit a Doctor.
Re: I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by Gentlesoul1(m): 6:58am On Sep 16, 2015
I appreciate you all. Thanks
Re: I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2015
This happened to me several years ago and the recommended drugs failed to stop the condition (though I can't remember which drugs). A doctor advised me to stop using sponge and bath with soap only while I use my hand to rub my body as my skin was reacting to scrubbing with sponge. This performed the miracle. Till today, I don't bath with sponge.
Re: I Need Remedy For Itching Skin After Bath by osomegbe(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2015
Try to bath with soap alone without sponge.
Make sure you use a very clean towel after bathing.
don't allow the water to get dried on your body b4 wiping off.

Try this and if it persist, go see a doctor.

i suffered it for so long and by the grace of God and the things listed above, it is okay now. Epa Ijebu didn't work for me.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Great Hope for Sickle Cell Patients: Many Lives Have Been Drastically Changed / Facts About The HPV VIRUS / Tasly Body Fitness Massager ₦540,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.