Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice (1366 Views)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On / Latitude-cafe Restaurant Waiters Use Hoverboards To Serve Customers In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice by Josieojeb(f): 9:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
I would like to know the amount it would cost to run a cyber cafe along with photocopying, printing and scanning. Please I need comments from whoever has an idea. Thanks
Re: Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice by ohpeyemi(m): 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
My candid advise for you is to think of another business, cyber cafe biz is fast waning off. I have ran cyber cafe before and I can tell you categorically that it is no longer lucrative. So many cafe have closed and a closing shop, why do you want to venture into a dying business. If you need a biz idea you will like to venture into, you can mail me on "wealthplacesolution@gmail.com".

Thanks
Re: Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice by Josieojeb(f): 7:12am On Sep 16, 2015
Thanks for the advice. But what if the business is run around an institution is it still going to die? I think it depends on the location the cyber cafe is located.
Re: Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice by 2rutalk1: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2015
Don't waste your hard earned cash on cafe biz. The business is shrinking. I am talking from experience.
Re: Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice by benzion72(m): 3:21pm On Sep 17, 2015
When you are posting this questions to nairaland, did you visit the cafe to do so. Cafe Biz died and buried long time ago. It is good when people cannot access Internet on phone, Modem is now available and you can browse in the comfort of your home. You still set up photocopying and typesetting with 100k depending on the location and your shrewdness. Don't dear cafe business
Re: Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice by ariyebaba(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2015
@ Op, i run a Cyber Cafe and i have never had any cause to regret.

Its a common knowledge that Cafe business is no more profitable.

I make my money from black & white print out - N50 per page
coloured print outs- N200 per page
typing - N100 per page
scanning - N100 " "
Straw binding - N50
1 hour Internet access - N200
documents editing - N500 above
design of letter head - N500 above
computer training N5k above
etc

Here are some tips to get you started:

* Passion
* Good location
* Manage it by your self from am to pm
* Fast internet service ( MTN HYNET)
* Computer /technical savvy
* Friendly with captivating smiles
* Respect for customers
* Hardworking
* Humility
* Ability to think outside the box
* Smart & Intelligent
* Sales of laptops and I T accessories
* Catchy biz name with sign post/banner
* Laptops and downloads not allowed( You only make use of our desktops)

For other Cafe business secrets contact me via my signature. SMS Only
Re: Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice by benzion72(m): 5:28am On Sep 19, 2015
ariyebaba:
@ Op, i run a Cyber Cafe and i have never had any cause to regret.

Its a common knowledge that Cafe business is no more profitable.

I make my money from black & white print out - N50 per page
coloured print outs- N200 per page
typing - N100 per page
scanning - N100 " "
Straw binding - N50
1 hour Internet access - N200
documents editing - N500 above
design of letter head - N500 above
computer training N5k above
etc

Here are some tips to get you started:

* Passion
* Good location
* Manage it by your self from am to pm
* Fast internet service ( MTN HYNET)
* Computer /technical savvy
* Friendly with captivating smiles
* Respect for customers
* Hardworking
* Humility
* Ability to think outside the box
* Smart & Intelligent
* Sales of laptops and I T accessories
* Catchy biz name with sign post/banner
* Laptops and downloads not allowed( You only make use of our desktops)

For other Cafe business secrets contact me via my signature. SMS Only

May be in Port Harcourt here or Eldorado all these your price are out of this world
Re: Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice by Josieojeb(f): 1:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Thank you all for your contributions.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Remain Poor / Yayyy!! Dollar Finally Crashes In Parallel Market / Nigeria Custom Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.