Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,700 members, 7,837,570 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Photo: Meet This Nakkied 64-year-old V!rgin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Meet This Nakkied 64-year-old V!rgin (865 Views)

Omg!! Innocent Looking Yoruba Girl Got Her Nakkied Photos Online / Lady With The Biggest Nyash In Africa Corazon Finally Goes Completely Nakkied / H0T Indian Woman Goes Wild In Her Room Shares Her Nakkied Photos Of Her Doing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Meet This Nakkied 64-year-old V!rgin by realuz: 10:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ngipheni from KwaMafunze in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa is a virgin at 64. She had to remain a virgin because that was the only way to participate in reed dance, a yearly dance/cultural activity for their king, Goodwill Zwelithini’s called umkhosi womhlanga. She has been part of the reed dance since she was a teenager.

"Before we go to the ceremony, our guardians test us to make sure that we are still virgins. This is because the ceremony is only for virgins," she said.

Although still a virgin, Ngipheni said she has longed for sex before. "The only way I could deal with the longing was by remembering my parents’ advice. Longing for sex is natural if you are a human being."

She said during her younger days, she used to have many boys proposing love to her. "I wanted to remain innocent so I turned them down." Ngipheni also revealed that she had a boyfriend once who later became her fiance.

"In our days our fiances never rushed us into having sex. They respected us. I separated with my fiance because he cheated"

Ngipheni added that she was happy that she’s safe from sexually transmitted diseases. She stresses that she is not saying young women should stay away from sex and marriage. "If you have sex do it responsibly. Do it after marriage. Once you are married, ask your partner to go for an HIV test before you engage in sex. This will reduce the number of people with HIV and teenage pregnancy."

MORE >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/photo-meet-this-nakkied-64-year-old.html

Re: Photo: Meet This Nakkied 64-year-old V!rgin by fergus0n: 10:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yes u're a virgin buht life bleeps us all quote me en geht banned #seun's PA
Re: Photo: Meet This Nakkied 64-year-old V!rgin by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
#Virgin forever?hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Young Lepa Ghana Girl D0ing Runz Comes Online To Show Her Massive Possie And Ukw / Beyonce And Blue Ivy Having Fun On A Boat Cruise / And The Winner Is.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.