Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger (1463 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Make Your Yahoo Messenger Multiple (multi-messenger) / How Do I Retrieve My Offline Messages From Yahoo Messenger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by shesco24(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2009
Please,i need someone to help me with how to install multi yahoo messenger into my laptop. It's a windows XP and i will really appreciate a well explained process.
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by Cashmoni: 3:54pm On Apr 10, 2009
whats your email?i will send you the installation
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by shesco24(m): 7:20am On Apr 11, 2009
Thanks so much my friend, here is my e-mail address: shesco4real1@yahoo.co.uk

One Love broda
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by yam: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2009
where do u live bcoos i guess d file might be too heavy to send and wat version do u want.
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by xterra2(m): 7:35pm On Apr 15, 2009
U can use Pidgin
Its very good
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by yam: 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2009
thank u.
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by shesco24(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2009
Cashmoni, please send me the multi yahoo messenger software so that i can download. I will really be grateful for your assistance.

Shesco24
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by shesco24(m): 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2009
Yam, i live in benin and i need the version 8.0. Please, try and help me and i will appreciate.

Greetings and hailings,

Shesco24
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by kolonze1(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2009
i can help wit it i av multi msger i can 4ward it 2 anybody who 1ts it
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by shesco24(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2009
Kolonze1, please i will appreciate if you send it to my email address and let me download it. shesco4real1@yahoo.co.uk. I will really appreciate it.

Thanks a million.
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by MrWaters: 6:23am On Apr 21, 2009
this ain't Mtn stuff so Y not post it here I use magicmessenger.com
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by shesco24(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2009
I'v got the multi messenget software too. I would have love to paste it here but it's a software and not a link.Just either add me on messenger or send me a message and i will forward it to you.
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by otoyin(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2009
get yahoo messenger multi user version here

http://helpersforum.com/index.php?board=33.0
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by otoyin(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2009
shesco24:

Yam, i live in benin and i need the version 8.0. Please, try and help me and i will appreciate.

Greetings and hailings,

Shesco24

get yahoo version 8 full software here and all versions of yahoo messenger

http://helpersforum.com/index.php?board=33.0
Re: Help With How To Install Multi Yahoo Messenger by sammy88(m): 12:01am On Apr 23, 2009
shesco24:

I'v got the multi messenget software too. I would have love to paste it here but it's a software and not a link.Just either add me on messenger or send me a message and i will forward it to you.

u can forward it to this email kayus14@yahoo.com
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help With Lenovo Thinkpad T60 Drivers For Xp / Extremely Neat HP Compaq 6910p @ Affordable Price / Introducing The NEW Solar Generator: 1kva, 3.5kva,7kva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.