Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Call For Sugar Mummy And Daddy 07035368220 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Call For Sugar Mummy And Daddy 07035368220 (435 Views)

Sugar Mummy And Sugar Daddy Hook Up / I'm A Single Parent With 2 Kids, I Need A Strong Guy For Sugar Mummy Affairs / Rich Sugar Mummy Looking For Sugar Boy From PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call For Sugar Mummy And Daddy 07035368220 by chrest: 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Cougars Dating Agency is an Organisation Oriented to provide you different kinds of services, which includes Sugar Mummy, Sugar Daddy, Lesbians, Gay and a Long? Term relationship for Marriages. Our Organisation has been in existence for the past three years now and we? are indulge in fixing relationships and hooking up (relationship wise). You can Visit us at our office at No 52, Kofo Abayomi Street, Off Animashaun Street, Victoria Island or you call the Counsellor in charge, kinsley on our Hotline (07035368220), he would give you a proper explaination on our procedures and Enquires. Pls this is? for serious minded people, if you are sure of what you want, we advise you stay away. We wish you a good luck on your search for a partner. Thank you... N.B -? Please there are some people impersonating our Agency, claiming to be working for us

(1) (Reply)

Interracial Birds Review / I Have The Sexiest Voice In The World / Hiv+ Guy Needs A Wife. Bbm 5c4d6d6c Only.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.