Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,798 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Free Music Production! - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Free Music Production! (906 Views)

Most Trending Free Music Instrumental For The New Year / Send In Ur Materials For Free Music Promo At Www.chronxmedia.com / Free Music Production! (No joke!) Update: (Offer No longer Valid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Music Production! by shawlxAk(m): 10:58am On Apr 10, 2009
SORRY GUYS, , THIS OFFER IS NO LONGER VALID, THE PROMO DON END!

That's right! Free music production!

Pre-requisites:

1. You must be really good! (Very important!!!)
2. You must provide fuel for my generator, and a bottle of water for me.

And that's it! Free music production! (Well, almost.  grin)

Show some love on this thread first. Then, write me at (Offer No longer Valid) for more info

Shawl-x Studio.

Wanna hear something? Check out:

http://www.myspace.com/shawlexak

http://www.hitlab.com/popup?s=player&u=20711&t=GgVVVKoJ

http://www.mytruspot.com/shawlxak

Shawl-x Ak!

Re: Free Music Production! by ElRazur: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2009
I am more or less a hobbyist with this so it is good to see something different for a change. Good idea you are offering to work for free. It is a win-win situation for you man. You get to do something you love, polish and improve your skills, and who ever works with you get some freebie and tell more people about you.

The Track is okay. However, I will advice you to shy away from the "T-pain" effect. [I believe the original program is called "Autotune" "Vocoder effect" etc] It is saturated lately and it makes every one sound alike.

If I remember correctly, it was created to mask the errors in a musician voice when singing vocals that are hard to reach or outside their vocal range.
Re: Free Music Production! by shawlxAk(m): 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2009
ElRazur:

I am more or less a hobbyist with this so it is good to see something different for a change. Good idea you are offering to work for free. It is a win-win situation for you man. You get to do something you love, polish and improve your skills, and who ever works with you get some freebie and tell more people about you.

The Track is okay. However, I will advice you to shy away from the "T-pain" effect. [I believe the original program is called "Autotune" "Vocoder effect" etc] It is saturated lately and it makes every one sound alike.

If I remember correctly, it was created to mask the errors in a musician voice when singing vocals that are hard to reach or outside their vocal range.

Sup bro? I am sorry to say, you're wrong man! Lol. I did not apply no "T-pain" effect. That's my natural voice you heard. Just a little reverb and delay. Nothing else.  wink Serious,  Any recording engineer who knows his "onions" well, will attest to that. One luv man.
Re: Free Music Production! by ElRazur: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2009
Really? The opening lines will suggest other wise . I guess those who know better will come in and have their say. smiley
Re: Free Music Production! by biznessman(m): 1:01pm On Apr 14, 2009
;d men i feel u die cool ireally hope to work with u and i also hope we could run thins by the way they call me tk aka big daddy[
Re: Free Music Production! by Lebron: 6:34pm On Apr 16, 2009
well if you guys are real producers i am he real deal just give me what i am intitled and my words will make us all very rich
Re: Free Music Production! by shawlxAk(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2009
biznessman:

;d men i feel u die cool ireally hope to work with u and i also hope we could run thins by the way they call me tk aka big daddy[

Bring it on, Big Daddy! Make we run things!
Re: Free Music Production! by shawlxAk(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2009
Lebron:

well if you guys are real producers i am he real deal just give me what i am intitled and my words will make us all very rich

Na wa 4 you o. You think say I dey joke?
Re: Free Music Production! by saucekid(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2009
why dont we all go to the studio.
action speaks louder

@ original post
hook me up,you'll be impressed
Re: Free Music Production! by shawlxAk(m): 9:40pm On May 09, 2009
Cool, Email me. I'll send you my phone number.
Re: Free Music Production! by jm297: 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2009
Wat up shawl-x ak,am more by name.saw ur post on free prod and a testimony on that.well if you so real and generous on that,then u got no prob on hooking me up on that.i do rap music,got a lot of songs,cant count cause i just keep writting.am da bomb and we can make fucking good music.am in lagos.post me if u got interest on i_mail_u297@yahoo.com and 08062598812. peace
Re: Free Music Production! by kstrika(m): 4:58am On Sep 15, 2009
I GUESS WE GO TO THE STUDIO AND SEE WHAT HE GAT, AS FOR ME I LIKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, FREEBIES
SO I'M YOUR NO 1 ARTIST HERE. KENNY_STRIKA@YAHOO.COM
Re: Free Music Production! by shawlxAk(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2009

(1) (Reply)

Do Anyone Know Where Iyemiseh Records Is Located In Lagos? / Rapper Lil Flaz Dedicated A Mixtape To The Late Dagrin / Who Would Be The Next 2face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.