Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Fact About Animal Science Course - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fact About Animal Science Course (5677 Views)

Fact About Animal Physiology / About Nigerian Institute Of Animal Science / An Animal Science Graduate Seeking For Job Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Animal Science Course by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 16, 2015
Hello.
pls I was admitted into one of Nigeria university to study Animal Science in the faculty of Agriculture.

Pls can someone get job easily with the course and where can someone work with course in Nigeria

More fact and explanation about the course is allow

No insult pls
Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by Goldenboy842(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
It's a nice course, just put your mind to learn it.
You don't need to look for employment after graduation.
You can go into production and make more money.
The country is about to move towards Agriculture.
Am in my finals Animal Science.
. Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Goldenboy842:
. Wish you the best.
Thanks bro
Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 17, 2015
If I am told to write Jamb agn and pick a new course, if I dnt take animal sci, it will be crop sci.....that's where the country is heading to nw

2 Likes

Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by apexquest(m): 9:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
Here is my story...
I'm a graduate of animal science.. Graduated couple of years back. After NYSC I came home. No job. So I started hustling to make small pay to survive.
... .Two years later...
I got a job as a civil servant with a small pay but I was able to save up to 30k monthly. I used that money to raise birds cos am a professional animal scientist. My 360k became 720k at the end of the year. Two years later I had over 1.3million in my savings n investment account. Got me a small car n a fully furnished apartment.
.. .the next year...
I only had 200k so I met a.trusted friend for a soft loan of 250k. Total money,450k. I raised broiler birds with it for just 4 months. Got almost 800k. Paid back the debt n had close to 500k left.
.............like I said its just my story.
Moral of the story....
1. Animal science(production) is the only business I know that can give me at least 70% return of every money I put in.
2. When u become that professional, people will consult u n trust u with their monies.
3. U can become that millionaire using people's money.
4. Agriculture is the future. Take it or leave it.
5. U will be a guaranteed employer of labour, a business man and a C.E O .

In my next life if there is, I will remain an agriculturist.
For now, and till I die I'm gonna remain an ANIMAL SCIENTIST.

6 Likes

Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 19, 2015
apexquest:
Here is my story...
I'm a graduate of animal science.. Graduated couple of years back. After NYSC I came home. No job. So I started hustling to make small pay to survive.
... .Two years later...
I got a job as a civil servant with a small pay but I was able to save up to 30k monthly. I used that money to raise birds cos am a professional animal scientist. My 360k became 720k at the end of the year. Two years later I had over 1.3million in my savings n investment account. Got me a small car n a fully furnished apartment.
.. .the next year...
I only had 200k so I met a.trusted friend for a soft loan of 250k. Total money,450k. I raised broiler birds with it for just 4 months. Got almost 800k. Paid back the debt n had close to 500k left.
.............like I said its just my story.
Moral of the story....
1. Animal science(production) is the only business I know that can give me at least 70% return of every money I put in.
2. When u become that professional, people will consult u n trust u with their monies.
3. U can become that millionaire using people's money.
4. Agriculture is the future. Take it or leave it.
5. U will be a guaranteed employer of labour, a business man and a C.E O .

In my next life if there is, I will remain an agriculturist.
For now, and till I die I'm gonna remain an ANIMAL SCIENTIST.
wow am happy for you bro.
Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 19, 2015
my plan is to change the course to an engineering course after my first year in the university cos most people look the course as a worthless course but with the knowledge you shared with me I will surely go for the course and focus on it.

Thank you all
Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by pdf90(m): 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
Agric is the future ..
Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by pdf90(m): 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
Goldenboy842:
. Wish you the best.

Please can you tell us more about animal science
Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by Noblewhiz(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2016
Tnnig:
my plan is to change the course to an engineering course after my first year in the university cos most people look the course as a worthless course but with the knowledge you shared with me I will surely go for the course and focus on it.

Thank you all
guez tat uni wud b uniuyo?
Re: Fact About Animal Science Course by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2016
Noblewhiz:
guez tat uni wud b uniuyo?

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Planting Of Beans Really Profitable? / Cheap Agriculture Business You Can Do In 2017 / HELP! My Turkey Has A Swollen Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.