Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels (3541 Views)

TB Joshua Prophesies About Attack On Nigeria & Ghana / Thought Provoking Parallels Between The Church And The Nation / 4 Categories| Parallels Between Now And When Jesus Walked The Earth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by damygurl(f): 1:22am On Dec 01, 2005
i told myself i would not say anything but i can't help it OMg u guyz r so funny!! Abdul said he was a guy and he don't need to say it cuz when peeps get to hell fire it's not gon be his/hers whoa boi slow down wat has dat got to do with been on nairaland. it's just so we can know if we r talking to a boi or gurl. get it!! it's just like u filing out a form and they tell u to tick if u a boi or gurl!!
i simply can't say noting on da other stuff u've posted cus hello! they r too long!!! maybe if u try summarizing it might be helpful!!!
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by udaiyah: 12:20am On Dec 08, 2005
as i understood, abdurahmeen meant that only evidence he gives matters and should matter for you, not his gender or what he is like. his evidence can help you to be saved from fire, his gender can´t.
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by damygurl(f): 3:46am On Dec 08, 2005
since u didn't bring any evidence to save me from fire wats ya excuse?
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by sweetnini(f): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2005
tell them ooooooo @damygurl
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by freegurl(f): 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2006
i am really suprised that people have chosen to make this forum into what it really isn't. i also want to make sure that people understand that religion is something we should not argue about. stop the devil from using you, we all serve the same God. ausubillahi minashaitani rajim. don't let the devil use you.
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by udaiyah: 12:17am On Feb 10, 2006
damygurl:
---since u didn't bring any evidence to save me from fire Huh wats ya excuse?---

i got you to think about it, didn´t i?

freegurl:
---i am really suprised that people have chosen to make this forum into what it really isn't. i also want to make sure that people understand that religion is something we should not argue about. stop the devil from using you, we all serve the same God. ausubillahi minashaitani rajim. don't let the devil use you.---

that is why we have to learn understanding each others religions better. being closer to some one is always better than to be in opposite of that. we are social animals.
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by udaiyah: 2:20pm On Mar 01, 2006
This is from http://www.angelfire.com/planet/koran/ connected to topic, this explains how Islam and "People of the Book"-religions were calculated to be connected into these parallels of Jesus mentioned on first page of topic.

MY CALCULATIONS IN Matt.20:1-16

There is no mentioning if workers came in what part of each "hour"

("about"wink 11th = 400-600 AC, Islam 570-632AC (to beginning of 12th)
10th = 200-400 AC
9th = 1 AC-200 AC (Christianity 32 AC ->wink
8th = 200 BC- 1 AD
7th = 400 BC-200 BC
6th = 600 BC-400 BC (Messiah prophesied)
5th = 800 BC-600 BC
4th = 1000 BC- 800 BC
3th = 1200-1000 BC (Sabians / Zarathustrians)
2nd = 1400 BC-1200 BC
1st = 1600 BC-1400 BC (Early Jews)
"0-hour" = 1800 BC-1600 BC. ("Early in the morning he went", not actually INSIDE first hour, Jewish religion was practically born only after Jacob etc. in 1600 BC-1400 BC)

Well, Jesus did not go to practice math in schools. This is not math-exam, but for people to understand some idea. And maybe he being just a human, who makes errors and has somewhat limited knowledge, is reason also to why there is least "error-marginale" (+ - inside 200 years) in places of parallel connected to himself and Christianity.

MY CALCULATIONS IN Luke 13:6-9

Maybe Israel AS AN OFFICIAL STATE (eventhough part of Rome and so not state) was "cut down" 70 AC, but Jewish religion and its sect Christianity did not "expire" as a (right) religions before Islam came 600 years after Jesus (Jesus 32 AC - Mohammed 632 AC) from point of Islam. Israel itself as a state have no importance for God without its religion, do you Christians agree that from Bible?

Israel (that "tree"wink is not subject anymore after its cutting down (in 600 AC), but ground around it. "Ground around it" is symbol for spiritual, geological and religious connection between semitistic Islamic and Jewish religions. But before it (before Islam, those last 600 years that were given extra-time) Jewish-tree has opportunity to grow fruits "next year". Obviously it did not do so as God created Islam. All that tree produced during that "year" (600 years) was form of Christianity that worshipped Jewish prophet as a god. From Jewish view those are not good fruits.
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by gbadex1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 06, 2006
@all the Muslims in here especially Abdurahman and udaiyah: boy oh boy, you muslims don't fail to amuse me. times and times without number, you all would try and interprete the bible to your own liking, twist the Words of the Bible to your conception and then the most amusing, use it to say some yada yada blah blah nonsense about Jesus prophecying Islam. nice one, you people. keep it up, y'all really giving me a bellyfull of laughter.

@freegurl: sistah, you don't know what you're saying. islam and Christianity are 2 seperate religions.
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by Softee(f): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2006
gbade. x,

I agree!

But one thing i just do not get is that if muslims are claiming Jesus prophesied islam, and the islam religion belive Jesus was a prophet, and God detest liars, why would Jesus say he is the son of God, then preach a religion that believe he is a prophet. Somehow this does not make sense to me. Jesus did[b] NOT[/b] teach islam, he did not teach you guys to fight in the name of allah those who fight you, no no no he did not. He taught love to EVERYONE of every race, gender, religion but to help them know God in kindness. I do not need scriptures that i have turned around to benefit me to back up my point because unlike you, the proof is inside my heart.

God bless
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by owopepper(m): 4:12pm On Jun 01, 2009
i want to make this submission at this moment that

for every idle word that is said account will be given

as such i say to u in the defence and prosecution that for the safety of your soul and others

in the name of Jesus i pray that in less than 72 hours God will prove himself in your lives and i pray u are bold enough to say the truth when it happens.

remember this "let every man be fully persuaded."
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by olat4cash(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2012
@Abdulrahamoon you seems interesting.can i know you better? Either your number,facebook id,2go id should do.
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by olasesi(m): 1:36am On Feb 16, 2012
Softee:

But one thing i just do not get is that if muslims are claiming Jesus prophesied islam, and the islam religion belive Jesus was a prophet, and God detest liars, why would Jesus say he is the son of God, then preach a religion that believe he is a prophet. Somehow this does not make sense to me.

the quran doesnt see jesus as the son of God.
He begets not nor is he beggoten
He is free from such mundane attribute

Softee:

He taught love to EVERYONE of every race, gender, religion but to help them know God in kindness.

why do xtians potray jesus as if he was such a great man of peace?

49 I am come to send fire on Earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled? 50 But I have a baptism to be baptized with; and how am I straitened till it be accomplished! 51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. 53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. (Luke 12:49-53)

“If anyone comes to Me, and does not hate his own father and mother and wife and children and brothers and sisters, yes, and even his own life, he cannot be My disciple.” (Luke 14:26)

“But now, whoever has a money belt is to take it along, likewise also a bag, and whoever has no sword is to sell his coat and buy one.” (Luke 22:36 NASB)

The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because it was not the season for figs. Then he said to the tree, “May no one ever eat fruit from you again.” And his disciples heard him say it.

In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. Peter remembered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!” “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. “Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.”

Matthew 21:18-22[3]

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. When the disciples saw this, they were amazed. “How did the fig tree wither so quickly?” they asked. Jesus replied, “Truly I tell you, if you have faith and do not doubt, not only can you do what was done to the fig tree, but also you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and it will be done. If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

plz explain the above, the context and everything, the most logical explanation
and plz dont try the usual escapist method; "you need the holy spirit to understand THE ENGLISH TRANSLATED BIBLE"
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by tomzman: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2012
I don't believe some christians still have time to reply the clownish posts of these guys.Let them keep on daydreaming.Jesus prophesied islam, I laugh in German grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
tomzman:

I don't believe some christians still have time to reply the clownish posts of these guys.Let them keep on daydreaming.Jesus prophesied islam, I laugh in German grin grin grin

back then peoples head was still cool. davidylan wasnt unleashed then to trample them down. but we all know this is total hogwash.
Re: Jesus Prophesied Islam In 3 "Hidden Prophesies", In Parallels by Sweetnecta: 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2012
@Diluminati: Jesus didn't preach christianity or judaism.
Jesus didn't say he was son of God. the jews all said in arrogance over other that they are children of God.
nothing Jesus did made him more than human. after all he said he was powerless.

all he did was done by God through him, just like what happened to Moses. Muhammad [as] performed miracles and it was from God through him.
Islam was completed on Muhammad[as] saying clearly that it started at some point before it was complete in the time of Muhammad [as].

you will agree with me that if Adam [as] and his family had a religion it was not judaism or christianity.
i say to you every prophet [as] had a religion, same religion as a matter of fact. and it aint judaism talking to a wall in Jerusalem named after Judah r Judea [TYC]. and it aint christianity playing a full orchestra and stamping feet, clapping and dancing, etc named by people of antioch.

the religion was Islam and no wonder it is the religion completed in perfection on the last prophet [as].

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Mate Atheists / Most Christians Do Not Understand What The Word "SOUL" Means??? / Fresh Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.