Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) (47479 Views)

Toke Makinwa Vs Iyanya's Girlfriend Freda:Who Rocks The Print Dress Better?(pics / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Iyanya Vs Banky W Vs Lynxx Vs Desmond Elliot: Who Rocks The Beard Better(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by ericposh(m): 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
na flavour na. Okoye de force em one cum outside. C e face lyk wo de labour
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by dododawa1: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
ALL of them are IGBO.
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by buskie13(m): 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
emmyblackky:
All I can see is 4 packs and some unidentified scales... grin grin grin

Upload #ladyF & #lalasticlala's pix let's see how many packs they have
so..LadyF na man..or na transgendered
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Desgidi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
The crave for this 6packs Is alarming plus i have a girlfriend who just love 6packs guyz but unfortunately for me I have an amusement pack ...and she do sent like it....girls can b crazy.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
If una see my own eh
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by gbens2000(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstEVA:
i prefer that of flavor.

pls someone should remove iyanya the midget from there
okay.just saying love ur profile pix.
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by joviegghead: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
mtcheeew. Other guys are chilling with 8 packs,you're all here shouting 6 packs.for me,it's peter,iyanya then flavour( other people wey get 6 packs pass flavour dey na.i don't know u're putting him with peter and iyanya) but if na for chest,it's gonna be iyanya,flavour then peter

1 Like

Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Margauxluv(f): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
ma Daddy.!
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
gbens2000:
okay.just saying love ur profile pix.
thanks
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by gbens2000(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
firstEVA:
thanks
uwlcm
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by KruggerINC(m): 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, na only me no care about six packs? As in I'm not moved angry angry

So what do you care about?The six pack in the wallet? aka wallet pack?
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
When i saw the headline, i knew it must be a woman that posted it. my guess was right.

Woman like six packs thesame way the like money

six packs = good energy for f*ck
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
KruggerINC:

So what do you care about?The six pack in the wallet? aka wallet pack?
None of the above
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
mznuez:
grin I just love chubby guys they drive me crazy
you mean " pot belly" smiley
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Tobium1(m): 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
So I should starve all becos I want to have 6pacs dat will make ladies drool. Dose ladies go show me dia papa belly first before I tink of having a 6pac. Iranu!!
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Latinandre(m): 1:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flavour rocks it better!!!... behold Peter forcing his packs to show.... see his face like he about to force out the last one of the poop!!! grin
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by konkerall(m): 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
@Op...Each of them has a sexy ripped ab(domen) but none has six packs.Six-pack tummy is not just the same as flat ab,neither is just a product of exercise alone but rather exercise plus the nature of tummy muscles. Flavour and P-Square have a well defined four packs.Iyanya's not really clear cut.
Some people even have eight,like me.This reminds me of pot-belly pandemic...the next thread loading
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by favourmic(m): 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
He be like say u people dey mad, weting consign me with 6prk, 6prk ko 9prk ni rubbish, them don't make there money already
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Malawian(m): 1:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
okooloyun1:
The guy with Peter his own 6packs go badt gahnn
na the blow wey go follow those im knokkles i dey bow for.
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Golden123: 2:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
OnankpaBa:
this Inyanya wan become Osama?
lol
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Topman0001(m): 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2015
I wonder why some pple are crazy about 6ix pack. My fiancee is a coach and wants me to build shape but naaaan... No way, i don't really know the use afterall i'm nt pot bellied.
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Paradise163(f): 2:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
nairalandist:

Lol... dat ur comment na another level o. . . I laughed hard where u wrote 'not like someone preparing for a fight'. Reminds me of those traditional Igbo wrestlers in Nollywood movies who first shake their chest muscles and use all their energy to dance before going to fight their enemies in Abakaliki. grin

My bro the chest alone scares me
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by KanwuliaJara: 2:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
FLAVOUR ALL THE WAAAAAAAAY!!!!! kiss
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by bummyla(m): 3:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by KruggerINC(m): 3:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
None of the above
Ok tell me you're more interested in the character abi?if I hear....
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
KruggerINC:

Ok tell me you're more interested in the character abi?if I hear....
I don't need to prove anything to you. I just made a statement, you can chose to believe it or not....its up to you
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by peculiarabacus(m): 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flavour

Peter okoye

Iyanya

1 Like

Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by StarryV(f): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
Gaidenk:
If una see my own eh
Abeg I wan see am. ASAP

1 Like

Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by timothybet2(m): 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2015
Good day everyone, here is our won ticket from weekend fixed matches, i congratulate those that subscribed and won with me, my next games are available for this weekend with an odd of 987 and 50 odds, for those who want to partake on my weekend games should call me or add me up on whatsapp with this number 080 6074 5109.

Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by cao(f): 5:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Give me a moment while I objectify these men...
**leers at screen...shakes out of it after an unspecified amount of time**
Peter wins.
Err...Iyanya's nips are confusing me, the one on my right is looking down, the one on my left is looking at the camera.
Re: Flavour Vs Iyanya Vs Peter Okoye:Who Rocks The Six Packs Best(Photos) by Solomonodimegwu(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2015
Flavour, but dat guy beside peter na...... Dead!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Asks Toolz To Give Her Beads: See The Reply Toolz Gave / Eniola Titiloye Blasts Annie Idibia For Subtly Shading Pero Her Sister / I Will Co-operate Fully With The Investigation - Seun Kuti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.