Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Will Launch "Dislike" Button On Facebook Very Soon - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mark Zuckerberg Will Launch "Dislike" Button On Facebook Very Soon (667 Views)

How To Add Facebook Page Like Button On Your Blog / Help: How To Make Facebook Share Button On Browser Open Native App On Phone / Facebook To Have A Dislike Button (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Will Launch "Dislike" Button On Facebook Very Soon by Borborjay(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2015
DISLIKE button is REAL and it's coming soon, says Mark Zuckerberg FACEBOOK is working on a "Dislike" button to allow people to show disagreement with posts, statuses and updates, the social network's founder has revealed. ‘…I used the ‘DISLIKE’ button from the day Facebook was born on February 4, 2004. To this day, I have NEVER had a Facebook or Twitter account…and guess what? I’m still alive!' This new feature is not bold enough for me. I would like to see, you`re a nonce, hate and wish you were dead buttons added to farcebook profiles. Where the blow up facebook button? After years of speculation, it seems Facebook really IS working on a dislike button Mark Zuckerberg has always resisted demands for a "Dislike" button to be added to his hugely successful social network. Facebook fans have been clamouring for the functionality since the iconic "Like" button was first rolled out in 2009. And now it seems they will have thier "Dislike" demands answered as Mr Zuckerberg confirmed the button was coming very soon. The billionaire teased: "People have asked about the 'dislike' but ton for many years – probably hundreds of people have ask ed about this. "And today is a special day because today is the day that I actually get to say we are working on it, and are very close to shipping a test of it."
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Will Launch "Dislike" Button On Facebook Very Soon by yatch360: 11:50am On Sep 16, 2015
Nairaland hopefully soon.... grin

Yatch 360
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Will Launch "Dislike" Button On Facebook Very Soon by rottennaija(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2015
Nairaland needs it more. Also, when response are made to comment, instead of taking it to pages like 8, 9, 10,where many nairalanders will not follow to such pages, it would be better if such reply are made in the posters box, like what you have on Facebook when response are made. It would make more sense.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Will Launch "Dislike" Button On Facebook Very Soon by chieveboy(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2015
more like...

kamoru mode BTW

(1) (Reply)

.... / AEC Encryter App / Freelance Graphic Designer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.