Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Urgent Vacancy: Admin/finance Manager - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Urgent Vacancy: Admin/finance Manager (1306 Views)

Vacancy Admin Support Staff / Admin / Finance Assistant / Admin/finance And Admin Human Resources Needed In Lagos And Port-harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Vacancy: Admin/finance Manager by ICSLimited: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2015

We have a special request from our client, a Non Governmental Organisation (NGO), for candidates who meet specific requirements, and would want to invite candidates for test and screening for the position of an Admin/Finance Manager.
Salary: Attractive

Apply Now >> [url=http://icsjobportal.com/Recent_job.aspx?view=1&job_title=Admin/Finance%20Manager&job_id=1261]HERE[/url]

1 Like

Re: Urgent Vacancy: Admin/finance Manager by bowale21(f): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
ICSL Please is it possible for my cousin that resigned last year due to some challenges on her health and education to apply again?The BM didn't allow for short break to sort it out and no leave yet since she was just ike six months.What's the procedure to apply again? .Help us o , I'm squating with her and no job yet on my side as well
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Admin/finance Manager by ICSLimited: 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
bowale21:
ICSL Please is it possible for my cousin that resigned last year due to some challenges on her health and education to apply again?The BM didn't allow for short break to sort it out and no leave yet since she was just ike six months.What's the procedure to apply again? .Help us o , I'm squating with her and no job yet on my side as well
If she went through the right process in her resignation then she should apply for openings matching her qualification, skill and experience.
Re: Urgent Vacancy: Admin/finance Manager by bowale21(f): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment At LG "Feetaf Enterprises" / Personal Assistant/secretary / Vacancy: Interns Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.