Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Broke Destiny Amaka's Heart? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Broke Destiny Amaka's Heart? (736 Views)

Destiny Amaka Throwback And Now Pictures / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) / Omotola Vs Cool FM OAP Destiny Amaka: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Broke Destiny Amaka's Heart? by chiomarita: 12:07pm On Sep 16, 2015
Cool FM presenter cum Nollywood actress seems to be having a tough time in her relationship. The curvy, beautiful diva that is well known for her revealing outfits at events isn’t happy at the moment and has confessed that she is really having a gloomy day.
The Night Lounge Presenter is presently on vacation in Amsterdam City Centre and she took to Instagram to share her pains.
Read her rage and rants @http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2015/09/who-broke-destiny-amakas-heart.html

1 Share

Re: Who Broke Destiny Amaka's Heart? by ArchEnemy(m): 12:09pm On Sep 16, 2015
Wasn't me tongue

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Congratulates Don Jazzy On Latest Endorsement / Sean Tizzle Begs Basketmouth:'You Are My Uncle I Can't Charge You For A Show' / 10 Amazing Animal Pictures Of The Day - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.